SMOKE WITH ME - PART 16

This episode does contain drug use (weed). This isn't supposed to advocate for or glorify drug use. With that said please enjoy! 

~~~APOLLOS P. O. V~~~

"Cyrus please man just set me up with someone! "

"Eric, I already told you, you should just join Kenny and Olive! I've never had to file this many one night contracts! You should just join them! Even for a month or something! You should just try it"

"Eric, you clearly love them" I say. I'm sick of hearing em complain about wanting a relationship. 

"Shut up" e yells. 

"Don't ta-"

"With all do respect Eric, you're bright red, you talk about how lovely and beautiful and perfect Olive and Kenny are all the time, your eyes shine everytime you look at them, and you flirt with Kenny all the time, also you purposefully disrespect Olive all the time so he'll punish you, and frankly I think you're so afraid of love that you refuse to admit that you're SO in love that you'd run millions of miles just to kiss the both of them again" I interrupt.

"You don't know shit Apollo"

"Eric I have been learning how people interact and function for 21 fucking years. I know what a lot of things, especially love, looks like." I says getting closer to him. "And you are so fucking in love. and the fact that you can't see that baffles me. Honestly it seems like everyone knows that except for the three of you!" I say. "Sorry"

"It's okay princess" Cyrus says kissing my forehead and petting my hair once I walk over to him. 

"I'm not in love with them" e say as e get up from eirs chair across from Cyrus.

Eric walks out and is honestly probably gonna go get fucked by Olive or maybe fuck Kenny it's what e does when e's pissed or annoyed. 

"Sorry master, I overstepped" I say to Cyrus, sitting in his lap. 

"Princess you didn't do anything wrong, frankly I agree with you, e really needs to think some shit out"

"Yeah" I just look down on my hands regretting my earlier statements. 

"Baby, E isn't that mad, E's just a bit confused and pissed probably"

"yeah" I should've said that. It was rude and I don't want Eric to be pissed at me I really like em. 

"Did I tell you you look extra pretty today?"

"No you didn't, thank you Cyrus" I say kissing him. 

"Do we have anything else we need to do around the club today? "

"No not that I know of"

"I did think we could do something special for you"

"What do you mean? "

"I can show you? "

"Okay? You're being so weird"

"Well it isn't a surprise if I show you before I give you the surprise!? " he says. 

"Fair"

He picks me up from the position we where sitting in. 

"Put me down! This is a hate crime! " I say hitting his shoulders. 

"Shut up! "

"Make me!-" before I can say anything more he kisses me deeply. 

"Hm you taste good" he says setting me down. 

"Thank you master" I grab his hand and we walk to the front desk area before he stops me. 

"Hey Johnny, do you have my suprise for Apollo? "