BODY MODS - PART 18

~~~APOLLOS P.O.V~~~

"Master! I'm home! I got a surprise for you!! " I yell. Once I close the door I take my shirt off so he can see what I did.

I got my nipples pierced, I also got a chest tattoo... And a tramp stamp No one should have given me adult money becuase I spend it on getting body mods and monster rather than something I should actually spend it on.

"What'd you do this time? I swear to god everytime you go out with-"

"You like my sick mods? " I ask with a giggle.

"Actually.. Yes I do they looks super hot" he says putting his hands on my waist.

"I know I probably don't need to tell you this but you can't touch them, they still hurt a lot"

"Hm maybe kisses will make them feel better? "

"Not on them I just told you not to do that"

"I know" he says before he kisses me.

"You do know I have to punish you for this though right? "

"You said you liked them! "

"I do! But you broke a rule, and your so fun to punish princess! "

"How is this against our contract?"

"Body mods without permission baby"

"Damnit your right!"

"Yeah"

"Fuck, what's my punishment master? "

"I don't know it'll be something fun though"

"Will it still be fun if I show you this? " I say turning around and pulling my pants down slightly so he can see the whole thing.

"Baby.. You got a tramp stamp? "

"Yeah, I mean I used to be a tramp s-"

"Baby, don't make this worse for yourself."

"Yes master"

"Did you get anything else? An ass tattoo.. A genital piercing!? Please tell me you didn't get a hole put in your pretty little dick!? " he says desperately undoing my pants.

"Cyrus calm down I didn't get anything else and I didn't get my 'pretty little dick pierced' " I repeat.

"What? It is pretty.. I don't want anything to happen to it.. " he smiles grabbing my hip as my undone pants lay loosely over my boxers. I chuckle in response putting my forehead on his.

"You look so oddly sexy with your pants all droopy and undone" he chuckles.

"Hm do I? I bet I'd look sexier naked and underneath you" I taunt, putting my hand on his chest.

"You always look sexy" he says kissing me softly.

"Oh do I?"

"Yeah you do.. Especially when you dress all slutty for simple things"

"What do you mean?" I look at him with a small half smile.

"Like.. When we went out to dinner with my parents that one time and you wore the low waisted cargo pants with the thong straps over you're pretty little hips.. And the baby that said 'Can I like your salt lamp?'... Mm..that shirt was so tight..everytime I'd touch or squeeze your inner thigh your nipples would get hard and poke through your shirt.." He laughs lightly running his hand up and down my side.

"You ate me out in the car after that... Best cunnilingus I had ever had... Still is" I respond with a smile.

"Mm.. That was months ago, I bet I could do better now..." He says moving his hand under my droopy jeans to palm my crotch.

"Oh is it?"

"Yeah, it is."

"Prove it then"

"I will."

He lifts me up by the ass and carrys me to our bedroom. I hug onto his neck so his face is in the middle of my chest. I can feel I'm take a deep Inhale.

"What was that about?"

"You're my boyfriend, I like how you smell.."

He lays me down on my back and pulls my jeans and boxers off.

He rests his cheek on my bare crotch and smiles.

"I love you darling... And you're body is a plus... I love your body too.. "

"I know you do" I smile and put my hand in his hair.

He scoots up and straddles my hips. He starts running his fingers over my top surgery scars.

"I love your scars... I don't tell you that enough..." He says staring down at my scars and running his fingers along the light pinky lines.

"I thought you were gonna eat me out, not complement my body?" I laugh and pet his hair.

"Mm.. I'd love to eat you out.. I love your pussy... It's perfect and pinky  and so so sexy." He says scooting back down the the heat between my thighs.

He spreads my thighs apart and puts his hand in between. Separating my lips with his fingers gently.

"God Bunny, I love your little dick so much... " he says before leaning down and licking my enlarged clit gently.

"F-fuck, master"

He brings it into his mouth and starts sucking and rolling it around his tongue.

"It's so cute and tiny~" he says before giving it a few more licks while popping two digits into my hole.

He keeps sucking and scissoring his fingers until they're knuckle deep in me.

"You taste so good, babe"

"Y-youre way to fucking good at this~!" I moan and grip his hair tighter.

He pulls his fingers out and rubs the juice down my stomach before holding onto my sides and moving his face lower.

He starts sucking on my hole and jutting his tongue in and out.

"Fuck, master~!!" I moan as he runs his tongue along the rim.

"You taste so good, bunny"

"T-thank you, m-master~!" I moan.

He moves his head back up to my clit.

"God I love your little cock, bunny"

"Fuck~ you have no clue how turned on I get when you say that"

"I do actually" he says as he starts fingering me again. "You twitch a little and get more wet... It's adorable"

"F-fuck I'm gonna cum"

"Mm.. I love making you cum" he says as he starts sucking harder.

"C-cuming!" I yell.

He moves his lips down to my hole again as I cum. Once my orgasm ends... I feel him sucking out my arousal fluid and cum.

He pulls his fingers and mouth up.. Holding the cum in his mouth. He straddled my waist and leans his face down in front of mine.

He opens his mouth and my cum stretches from the roof of his mouth to his tongue. Some even dripping down his chin.

He closes his mouth and swallows, before seperating his fingers, causing the cum to stretch more.

He puts his fingers in his mouth and sucks the rest off.

"God you're so fucking sexy when you do that, master" I tell him, moving my hands to his thighs.

"Oh am I?"

"Yeah you are"

"Well your pretty cute when I'm eating you out"

"Oh am I?" I laugh lightly rubbing, his thighs.

"Yeah you are" he laughs back, rubbing my top surgery scars again.

"Thank you... It felt great..."

"No problem"