BATH 1 - PART 3

Sorry but this episode is a bit longer than expected 

~~~APOLLO'S P. O. V~~~

"Com' on princess"

God I fucking love it when he calls me princess it makes me feel so special. 

"Oh! Baby baby! " I just remembered this thing about rabbits I think we could incorporate into our bunny play.

"Yes darling? " he says as he sets me on the end of the bed in our playroom. 

" I thought about this thing that rabbits and Bunny's do when they are annoyed that's super cute!"

"And what is that princess? " he asks me. I'm shaking my foot a bit like usual. 

"Bunny's and rabbits tap their feet when they're annoyed and I think that would be something we could incorporate into our bunny play! You know like when I want attention or something I could just bang on the table with my hand or something like that isn't that cute! " I'm just info dumping about the shit in my brain and this man is just taking my clothes off for me because I think it's hot! 

"That's really cute actually baby! I like that. You should start doing it! "

"I will! " I've been thinking about this for forever and haven't brought it up. Poor

"Hey princess do you want me to take you boxers off or do you want to do that yourself? I can turn around if you'd like? "

He's seen me naked multiple times.. A lot of times but whenever he takes my clothes off for me he asks just so I have the option if I'm feeling dysphoric to do it myself. 

"Can you do it? I think it's extra sexy when you do it"

"Bunny don't give me another boner" 

"First off what do you mean another? And secondly why not!?"

"Well fair my first one is still going but it's gonna go down at some point soon! And secondly I thought you just wanted to cuddle in the bath for a little bit! "

"I never said cock-warming was off the table! " I mean it is one of his favorite things. 

"Baby you have a show tonight we can't have you not being able to dance right because we did cock-warming before it"

"My show isn't untill 11pm master, But it sounds sexy doesn't it!"

"A lot of things sound sexy that I don't do to you because it's not a good idea"

"Like what? "

"Making you do a show with a vibrator up your ass. " fuck that's sexy " more importantly a vibrator that I control from the audience "

"We have one of those don't we? "

"A remote control vibrator?"

"Yeah" we are so doing that sometime. 

"I think it's in the dresser? " he says taking my boxers off

"I'm gonna go get the bath started you go get that nice puss of yours taken care of mister" he says slapping my ass as I walk away

"Yes sir!... Do you mean clean myself up or do you mean masturbate? "

"I meant clean yourself up because you're dripping but if you wanted to finger yourself I ain't gonna stop you! " he says "I might watch though... "

"Fair I would too! " I tell him god I'd pay money to watch this man jerk off. 

"Well there is a mirror right there! "

"I meant if you where jerking it I would totally watch"

"Maybe we should do some more mirror sex" he says "I miss it"