You Give Him Head For The First Time - Jeremiah Fisher

"Are you sure you're okay with doing this?" Jeremiah asked for what seemed like the one millionth time. "Yes, I'm sure, Jere. Are you sure? Because you're the one who seems the most hesitant," I pointed out as I lead him upstairs to my bedroom as I was home alone.

Opening my door, he answered, "No, I'm sure I want this, it's just that neither of us have done something like this, y'know?" Jeremiah elaborated as he walked in, "Plus, I don't want you to walk away once y'know..." He trailed off, making me raise a brow while I closed the door and locked it behind us, "Once what?" I asked, walking over to my boyfriend who had taken a seat at the foot of my bed. "Once you see it," He mumbled, making me raise a brow.

"Why would I walk away if I see it?" I asked softly, joining him on the bed. My boyfriend seemed so insecure, which wasn't like him at all. "I don't wanna disappoint you with my size," He said softly, turning to me with a deep blush, "Y'know, I don't want you to like, expect something bigger than what I've got and not wanna go out with me anymore."

My eyes widened as I felt my own blush creep onto my face. "Jere," I say softly, placing my hand on his thigh, "I've felt your morning wood when I've stayed the night at the beach house, a couple of times" I giggled making his eyes widen, "And it's not like it'd change my mind if you're big or small. And trust me," I moved my hand up to gently caress his crotch, "You're everything but small," I assured, making the boy blush deeper and for his flaccid sex twitch in his shorts.

I connected our gaze by gently caressing his face with my free hand. Jeremiah gave me a shy smile before we both leaned in and connected our lips. We kissed slowly and sweetly, gently and passionately. My hand that rested on his crotch started to pull down the waist band of his shorts. Jeremiah let out a deep breath from his nostrils before helping me slide them down until they fell to the ground, pooling around his ankles. I then slid my hand into his boxers, making him gasp softly, parting his lips, allowing me to slide my tongue past them, deepening the kiss.

Jeremiah let out a shaky hum as I wrapped my hand around his hardening length. He then slid off his boxers slowly, making me break the kiss and look down at his length. "You think this is small?" I asked, glancing up at him, making him shrug insecurely, making me giggle and shake my head, "Honey, you need glasses," I giggled, making him smile shyly as I slid to kneel between his legs, "Like seriously, what're you feeding this thing, God damn," I giggled, trying and effectively lighting up the mood as Jeremiah let out a small laugh and blushed deeper.

"You still okay with this?" I asked softly, still holding his length in a still hand. Jeremiah nodded his head, "Yeah," He whispered, looking nervously. I nodded before positioning myself in a way where I could sit on my knees. Nervously, I started to stroke the girthy length slowly, making my boyfriend let out a quiet hiss at the touch. Hesitantly, I pressed a kiss to the crown of his swelling cock. Jeremiah let out a soft sigh, his eyes meeting my nervous ones before nodding his head, "Keep going," He encouraged softly, his voice coming out almost breathless.

I pressed another kiss before kitten-licking at the slit, making him let out a shaky sigh and for his chest to start heaving slightly. Taking this as a good sign, I removed my hand for a second before dipping my head down and licking a swift stripe from the base of his dick to the head where I wrapped my lips around it, my tongue lapping at the crown and the slit. "Oh, shit," Jeremiah swore, his hips slightly jerking at the feeling, but he forced himself to stay in place, "Feels good," He groaned, his hand moving to rest on my shoulder, "I wanna hold you somehow," He whimpered softly.

In response, one of my hands slid up to hold his hand that rested on my shoulder while the other continued to slowly stroke what wasn't in my mouth. Jeremiah whimpered low in his throat before interlocking our fingers and squeezing our hands tightly together. I started to slowly take more of him in while suckling with my lips and licked with my tongue, before moving back up to the tip and making my way back down, hollowing my cheeks as I did so.

"Oh," Jeremiah whined loudly, tossing his head back, "Jesus Christ," He groaned, letting out a soft moan after his unintentional call for the Lord out of pure pleasure, "Feels so fucking good," Jeremiah slurred out, "God, you look so pretty down there," He reached down with his free hand to cup my face, making me look up at him.

We made eye contact and he let out another low moan, sending shivers down my spine at how deep his voice went. Hell, I was feeling aroused at the idea and actually giving Jeremiah head. My panties dampened and my body trembled and sparked with excitement, the sparks sending tingles and aroused fire to pinch at my skin, making goosebumps appear.

Jeremiah bit his lip and whined, tears glossing his eyes at the new, forgien, overwhelming feeling. "You're so perfect," He whispered breathlessly, bringing our interlocked hands to his lips so he could press shy butterfly kisses to my knuckles. "You're doing such a good job down there, Y/n. Oh, my God your mouth," He praised lovingly as he rubbed his thumb over himself through my cheek.

I whimpered at the praises, making him shudder. "You good?" He asked shyly, making me lift my free hand from his thigh and give him a thumbs up before placing my hand on his knee, rubbing his smooth skin soothingly. I started to move a little faster, making him whine and toss his head back.

Pulling off momentarily, I panted softly, wiping the saliva from my chin. I didn't want to leave him high and dry while I caught my breath, so I continued to stroke him at a medium pace. "You doing okay, Jere?" I asked softly, making him nod and swallow thickly. "Yeah," He whispered. "This is uhh pretty embarrassing, but I'm actually getting close," He said shyly, making me blush deeply, "I didn't expect to be close so fast," He muttered, making me smile.

"That's fine," I assured before pressing a kiss to the crown of his erection making him shudder. Liking the reaction I got, I took him into my mouth, all the way down into my throat, making me gag and swallow around the head repetitively, making Jeremiah cry out and thrust up once involuntarily. "Oh, my God!" He moaned loudly. I began to bob my head quickly, turning my boyfriend into a moaning mess.

Jeremiah fell back onto the bed, his back arching as he let out a moan-like shout of pleasure before releasing his seed inside of me. I moaned against his length at the salty substance reaching my taste buds before pulling of and swallowing all I could.

Leaning my head against his muscular thigh, I took deep breaths, trying to catch on to a normal pace. After about two beats of silence, Jeremiah sat up and began to stroke my hair, "You okay?" He asked softly, making me smile and move to perch my chin on his knee. "Never better. You?" I say cheekily, making him grin. "I'm great," He whispered, giving me his puppy love eyes before he pulled me up into his lap and hugged me.

"That was amazing," Jeremiah whispered shyly, making me smile and making my heart flutter, "You're amazing. I love you." I giggled and kissed his cheek, returning his embrace, "I love you, too."