The question

Aug 1st

Grant's POV 

Today is the day, and I'm so nervous. It's our anniversary, so she didn't suspect anything with us going on another date even though we went on one 2 days ago. I also told her we were gonna take pictures on the beach so she wouldn't be suspicious on why she needed to get her nails done. She thinks our parents are at home with the babies because they flew in yesterday, but little did she know they are also here with the twins along with a photographer and videographer. 

We arrive at the beach, and I have my hand over her eyes and my other hand on her back, guiding her. C: "what are you up to and can I open my eyes now" G: "just a few more steps" we make it to my display and I tell her to keep her eyes close as I get in position. Our parents walk out with the twins along with the photographer and videographer. 

G: "you can open your eyes" she opens her eyes, and her mouth drops. She starts to walk down the trail of flowers, and I can see her eyes start to water as she gets closer to me. C: "What is all this" she looks around and sees everyone. I pick up the flowers and hand them to her once she makes it to me. I take her free hand and give her a kiss on the cheek. G: "you'll see" I grab the flowers and hand them to her mom, and then I turn back to her. 

While still holding her right hand, I get down on one knee, and she starts to cry harder. G: "baby you mean the world to me, my biggest mistake in life was letting you go so when I got you back I swore I would never lose you again and that this would be permanent. You are my favorite person, my best friend, the best mom to our twins, and I just can't put into words how much I love you. I could write a whole single space 10-page essay and still not have enough room to explain how much you mean to me. Baby, I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. So... Candice Kristina Patton, will you make me the happiest and luckiest man on earth and marry me" 

I pull the ring box out of my pocket and look up at her, and she is just sobbing. Before I can open the box, she squats down to my level and holds both sides of my face, kissing me passionately. She pulls away, and I wipe her tears with my thumb. G: "I'm guessing that's a yes" I say with a small laugh. C: "Of course I will marry you" I finally open the box and put the ring on her finger, and she looks at the ring. C: "Oh my gosh, it's perfect exactly what I would want" We both stand up, and we kiss again, and everyone starts cheering. G: "she said YES," I yell, throwing my fist in the air while locking arms with my fiance, making everyone laugh. 

Candice's POV 

Ahhhhh, I'm a fiance... I was so confused when Grant made me cover my eyes, but when I opened them and saw our parents and the twins, I just knew he was gonna propose. I'm literally ecstatic. I get to marry the man of my dreams.

We are currently in bed cuddled up with the twins, and I couldn't be happier. I love my little family, and I love my life.

3 days later 

August 3rd

Liked by candicepatton and 2,758,790 others grantgust 8/1/19 I ask the love of my life to spend the rest of our lives together and she said

grantgust 8/1/19 I ask the love of my life to spend the rest of our lives together and she said... 

user8849 hopefully yes
keiynanlonsdale don't leave the people in suspense
caitylotz the people wanna know
good_life what she say
jparkerk3 awww
gd_life tell us
westallen4life don't leave us hanging
mason_love welllll
emilybett y'all he's joking dice is my wife
joey3438 I hope she said no
tha_los y'all aren't nice
gaming4life I would hope she said yes
user3279 y'all deserve each other 🤮 
hartleysawyer tell the people
billy-jean congrata
daninicolet y'all are mean
user76249 I hope you snatched her off the market
dpanabaker y'all and being suspenseful 
g_dice it better have been yes
snow_barry noooooooo
love_grandice we all know she said yes
wa_love don't do us like that
grandice5life tell us tell us TELL US
bobby-joe no my wife
mya-3k congrats
the_flashfan he's taken taken
User524 congrats
sss_game cheaters don't deserve love

user8849 hopefully yeskeiynanlonsdale don't leave the people in suspensecaitylotz the people wanna knowgood_life what she sayjparkerk3 awwwgd_life tell uswestallen4life don't leave us hangingmason_love welllllemilybett y'all he's joking dice is my...

Liked by grantgust and 3,592,345 others
candicepatton ...YESSSS

user8849 yeah
keiynanlonsdale congrats
caitylotz time to start planning
good_life congrats 
jparkerk3 congratulations girl
mason_love congrats
emilybett wifey why are you always cheating on me
joey3438 nooooooo
love_wa hallelujah 
gc_wa AHHHHHHHHH
cp_dice YAYYYYYYYYYY
tha_los best man on stand by
gaming4life welp there goes my chance
user3279 still a homewrecker but congrats ig
hartleysawyer congrats even tho I'm mad yall was playing games
billy-jean congrats
daninicolet so happy for you baby
user76249 congratulations 
dpanabaker my bestie is a fiance
love_grandice ahhhhhhhhhh congrats
wa_love woop woop
grandice5life finally 
bobby-joe nooooooo
mya-3k congrats
the_flashfan she bagged the flash
user524 congrats
gamer23 yeah congrats 
haxter1267 welp

******************************************

Yayyyyyy they are finally engaged. There are now only 5 chapters left in this book. I've really enjoyed writing it, and I hope y'all enjoy these last couple chapters.