Train is our witness today

Taehyung had always been fascinated by the metro train, the way it glided through the city like a snake, the rhythmic hum of its engine lulling him into a sense of calm. Today, however, as he found himself pressed against the window, a nervous energy coursed through his veins, making his heart race and his palms sweat. 

He glanced nervously at Jungkook, who stood confidently beside him, his hands tucked casually into the pockets of his leather jacket. The way the light from the overhead fluorescents glinted off his perfect teeth, the way his messy hair fell over his forehead, made Taehyung's heart ache with love.

This was it. This was the moment they had been waiting for. They had planned everything, rehearsed endlessly, and now it was finally time to make their dream a reality. 

As the metro train lurched into motion, Taehyung felt a surge of adrenaline course through him, making him shiver with anticipation. He bit his lip, trying to suppress the nervous giggle that threatened to escape from his throat.

The train car was mostly empty, save for a few commuters who were too engrossed in their phones or newspapers to notice the two young men standing by the window. Taehyung could feel Jungkook's gaze burning into him, a mixture of love and lust that made him feel both desired and protected at the same time. 

He took a deep breath, steeling himself for what was about to happen, as Jungkook slowly, deliberately, reached out and brushed a stray lock of hair from Taehyung's face.

Their eyes met, and for a brief moment, time seemed to stand still. Taehyung felt as if he were floating, suspended in a bubble of pure bliss. The world around them faded away, leaving only the two of them, connected by an invisible thread of love and trust. And then, as if a switch had been flipped, Jungkook's hand moved from Taehyung's hair to his hip, and Taehyung felt a thrill of excitement course through him as he realized what was about to happen.

He leaned back against the window, presenting his pu$$y to Jungkook, and felt his boyfriend's strong, warm hands grip his hips. With one swift movement, Jungkook lifted Taehyung up onto the ledge of the window seat, his legs spread wide and his p*$sy fully exposed to Jungkook's hungry gaze. 

The air around them seemed to hum with anticipation, and Taehyung could feel his own arousal growing as he watched Jungkook lower his head, taking in the sight of his lover's dripping wet pu$$y.

Without further ado, Jungkook pressed his lips against Taehyung's smooth, soft skin, licking and sucking at his pussy with a fierce urgency. Taehyung arched his back, moaning loudly as pleasure coursed through his body. His fingers tangled in Jungkook's messy hair, urging him deeper, harder. 

Jungkook, with his tongue, expertly teased and probed Taehyung's entrance, lapping at his juices as they flowed freely. He used his fingers to stretch and prepare Taehyung, making sure he was ready for what was to come. Taehyung's hips bucked wildly, seeking more contact, more friction, as his body was consumed by the intense sensations washing over him.

Their kisses grew deeper, more passionate, as their bodies moved in perfect sync. Taehyung could feel Jungkook's hardness pressing against his entrance, and with a sharp cry, he threw his head back, offering himself up to his love. Jungkook grasped Taehyung's hips tighter, positioning himself at the entrance to his lover's body, and then, with a single powerful thrust, he pushed inside.

A gasp escaped Taehyung's lips as Jungkook's thickness stretched and filled him. Their eyes met, locked in a fierce, unbreakable gaze, and with a mutual understanding, they began to move together, their bodies in perfect harmony.

Jungkook's thrusts grew harder and faster, his muscles tense as he fought to control the urge to lose himself completely. Taehyung's nails dug into Jungkook's shoulders, his back arching off the window seat, urging his lover deeper. 

Their breath came in ragged gasps, their chests heaving as they struggled to draw air into their lungs. The air in the train car seemed to crackle with electricity, as if the very universe was holding its breath, waiting for them to reach their climax.

And then, with a final, desperate thrust, Jungkook cried out, his body tensing as he came, filling Taehyung with his warm, thick essence. Taehyung felt a shudder run through him, his own orgasm building in his core, and then he let go, arching his back off the window as waves of pleasure washed over him. Their bodies trembled together, still joined, as they came down from their shared high, their hearts racing and their skin flushed with arousal.

Their lips met once more, soft and gentle now.

****

This is the safest version for this app.

Who wants this sm*tshot to be detailed and filthiest.

If you want me to write this book in detailed of 20+pages with so many f*lthy words and c*rsing and moanings, Complete the target vote dears...

Target vote 60+.