chapter 10

Later the next morning, Anikka's parents, Kate, and Dan were worried sick about Anikka's sudden change in behavior.

Dan said that he once found Anikka crying but  couldn't tell him what was wrong she said that he wasn't ready to hear it. Kate assured Dan that once girls reach their teens, hormones tend to take over and they turn their attention to boys, and parents are left alone to worry about the sort of young men who come calling them. But Dan denied the fact of Anikka dating, saying that he wasn't ready to deal with her daughter's hormones. And vowed to have a real talk with Anikka about the dating issue.

    Meanwhile, Manuel visited Sarah at her flower shop. He told her that he got back with Anikka and asked Sarah where she got the photographs cause he found out that the photographs of Anikka making out with several naked men were actually fake and edited.

    "Oh my God, that devastating, who could ever want to do such a terrible thing to Anikka." said Sarah. "But it's good that you cleared up the confusion and got back with Anikka. I am happy for you, Manuel."

    "Thank you, Sarah, but I really want to know who sent you those pictures."

     Sarah told Manuel that she didn't know who sent her the photos, that it just came as a strange number that whoever sent the photos made sure there was no way the photos could be leaked back.

   Manuel said that he knew a guy, an 'IT' guy who can track down the person who sent the photos, and he might need the phone for a few days. Sarah said it was fine and gave Manuel her phone so as to track down the person who sent the photos.

   Later during the day, Sarah threw a party for Anikka to congratulate her on her new job and that she got back with Manuel again. Little did Anikka know that by going to that party, she was heading right into her own downfall.