CHP:04 - GHUSPAETHIYA (INTRUDER)

INIKA'S POV:

I was lying in bed after a long and hearty day spent with Aaru and Viti. It was Friday night and I had already been in Mumbai for 5 days. The time seemed to be flying since I landed here. The week had been very eventful. Me and Viti spent Tuesday and Wednesday Shopping for her engagement party dress and Cafe hopping with Shalini aunty. I had the Wednesday dinner with dad since that was the only day and time, he had free. Then Aarav joined us for Thursday dinner where him and Viti finally decided on a date for the engagement party, and it was tomorrow! Aaru spent the night at his home with Shalini aunty yesterday, but he was spending the night here today.

Today had been pretty wholesome. Viti made the breakfast today and she had prepared quite a delicious spread. I don't blame her, she was just trying to impress her future Mother-in-law; not that she needed to, she had already won aunty's heart over the years. We enjoyed the breakfast together and then spent the rest of the morning going over the details of the party and guest list also sending out the invitations. It was an intimate party with only close family and friends.

We spent the afternoon shopping for an appropriate dress for me and an outfit for Aaru that matched Viti's. By the end of evening, aunty had gone back to her place and Aaru accompanied us here. We had reservations for dinner, but we had been so tired due to the eventful day that we decided to just order in watch a movie. After the movie we played a few rounds of UNO while talking about the most random things. 

I exited myself early and left the two lovebirds to themselves. Later after I was done taking a shower and changed into my pajamas, I dropped in a quick text to Ansh asking about my dear plants and he sent me pictures of them thriving. Then after reading for a while, I decided to scroll for a while on my phone until the sleep hit me.

I had already spent 2 hours on my phone, and it was 2:47 a.m. but, there wasn't the slightest hint of sleep. So, I decided to get some workout done which would tire me out enough to get me to sleep. I couldn't afford looking under slept tomorrow! So, I quickly changed into a workout appropriate fit and headed downstairs. 

I entered the gym and put on the dim lights which gave the gym a very modern and aesthetic look. I was just doing some cardio and floor exercises when the Indian workout equipment caught my attention. I went over to that side of the room and started looking at equipment in front of me. There were Mudgars of different sizes and some wooden swords and shields too. 

I picked up a wooden sword and looked at it carefully. I wanted to have my Indian fierce princess moment, and nobody was looking so what was the harm? So, I plugged in some Indian regal music and started acting out some sword scenes I had seen in Bollywood movies. I was swinging the sword fighting an imaginary enemy in front of me. I had almost finished him in the last clean slash, but as I turned my body for impact, I hit a wall.

But it just took me a second to realize it wasn't a wall; I bumped into the chest of a man. A full grown about 6 ft. tall man with broad muscular shoulders, his bicep flexing from under his shirt as he held a blazer in his hand. 

It was probably the primary instinct of self-defense that took over me and I hit the man with the wooden sword in my hand while shouting at the top of my lungs "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH". 

"Asli Talvar bhi inn haatho mein kisi kaam ki nahi" (Even a real sword in useless in these hands) He said standing there unfazed by the sword in my hand hitting his bicep. He snatched the sword out of my hand with his free hand. And I looked up at that devilishly handsome face looking down at me with a stern look, but I could read hints of irritation in those dark eyes that lacked any other emotions. 

Taking in the facial features of the man standing in front me, strong jaw with a carefully groomed slight beard, a straight nose and those eyes, those damned eyes that once made me feel a storm of emotions; pierced into my gaze with nothing but lifeless stare. Anything else could've beaten me, but I would recognize those eyes anywhere in the world. Som Aharya. standing in front of me in flesh inches away.

I don't know what took over me when I opened my mouth to scream again "AHH-" and in an instant my back was against his chest, one hand on my mouth preventing any sound to escape and another one over my torso holding me into place. "SHHHHH yeh awaaz unn logo ke liye bachao jo isse sunna chahe. Hume koi interest nahi hai" (SHHHHH Save this voice for the ones who want to listen to it. I have no interest) he said in a voice slightly louder than a whisper; his mouth right behind me ear and his breath fanning my neck. 

"KYA HUA INU!? " (WHAT HAPPENED INU!?) Aarav said in an alerted tone rushing into the gym with Viti following him. Som let go of me standing there absolutely unaffected while my heart was racing. As soon as he saw Som, he instantly came over and touched his feet saying "Namaste Dada-bhai!" "BHAI-SA! YOU CAME!!!" Viti said hardly containing her excitement. "Bilkul! Hum kaise nahi aate? Humari 'CHOTI' ki engagement party hai. Hume to aana hi tha" (OfCourse! How could I not come? It's my little sister's engagement party. I had to come) Som said smiling at Viti and Aarav.

"Khair hum tumhe pareshaan nahi karna chahte the isiliye hum chupchaap bheetar aa gaye, lekin fir bhi tumhe binn matlab kisi ne jagah hi diya" (I did not want to trouble you, so I quietly let myself in, but still you were woken up unnecessarily by someone) Som said giving me a side eye.

"Ek minute, Apne hi ghar mein Ghuspaethiyon jaise kaun ghusta hai?" (wait a minute, Who enters their own house like an Intruder?) I said sarcastically. "Tumne mujhe kya kaha?" (What did you just call me?) Som said turning towards me glaring with clear irritation in his voice and eyes. "GHU-S-PAE-THI-YA" (IN-TRU-DER) I said straining each syllable for him to hear me more clearly saying it to his face. 

"Areyyy Dada-bhai janede dijiye na. Aap thakk gaye honge, chaliye araam kar lete hai"(Brother let it go. you might be tired, let's take some rest) Aarav said trying to diffuse the situation giving me a death stare and he was almost successful as Som started walking out of the gym until Som decided to stop midway and turn back saying "Bebaaki aur badtameezi mein sirf ek dori barabar farak hota hai. Maa ne yeh cheej samjhaayi hoti toh aaj yeh nahi hota. Khair kuch logo ki fitrat kabhi nahi badalti" (There's a thin line between being bold and being ill-mannered. If your mother would've taught you this then today would've gone differently. Anyways, some people never change) 

Thats it! that was the maximum I could deal with shit coming from this man. I stormed out of the gym and went straight to the room that I was occupying currently. This it! I am not staying here under the same roof as him anymore.

________________________________________________________________________________

So FINALLY, Som is here! There is so much going to be happening here onwards. Stay tuned and join us along this journey.

Keep supporting and voting.

LOVE LOVE :)