ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 73: ᗯIᔕᕼ ᗯE ᑕOᑌᒪᗪ

Speak your heart before the clock runs out

Speak your heart before the clock runs out. Express yourself before it's too late. Don't let waiting be the downfall. It's crucial to always communicate your feelings, as chances slip away in the blink of an eye, while the weight of regret can last a lifetime. Patience and waiting are often seen as signs of true love.

However, not everyone has the strength to wait and prove their love. Love doesn't always wait for the right moment or the right person. Love existed from the very start - even before the beginning. It required no words, no formal introduction. Its presence was enough, but a little courage and willingness to challenge your own beliefs were all it took to truly make a difference.

"Kelan!!" Elena yelled out as she chased after him, ignoring the buzzing of her phone with Carlton's call. All she desired was to comprehend his sudden change in behavior. His abrupt departure left her feeling wronged and deeply wounded.

"Stop!" She commanded firmly, her grip tight on his right arm as she tried to turn him around with the last ounce of strength she had mustered since waking up only moments before. Keilander let out a heavy sigh as he met her gaze, seeing the confusion and hurt reflected in her eyes due to his actions.

"Kelan, what's gotten into you? Why this sudden coldness and anger? Is it because Carlton is calling me?" She questioned without hesitation, pushing him to open up as he often tended to flee at the first sign of anyone else entering the picture.

"Elena, what do you expect me to say? I'm just being realistic here. That man calling you is your fiancé! Your goddamn fiancé!" He raised his voice in frustration, his eyes carrying a hint of disdain as he stared at her.

"Yes, so what? I'm here with you at this moment! I want to be with you now, he can wait!" She retorted, but it only elicited a chuckle of irony from him.

"He can wait? Elena, can you imagine how frustrating it must be for him to receive no response from you? Waiting endlessly for an answer he hopes to hear soon! Why are you putting him through this?" He responded, his eyes filled with judgment, leaving Elena completely taken aback.

"What? Are you serious? Now you're concerned about him and not us? Kelan, do you even hear yourself?" She said in disbelief. Keilander let out a sigh and paced to the other side of the room, shooting her a look.

"How could I not consider him when I'm in love with his fiancée? I may not know him, but I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy!" He spoke with a firm gaze. Elena scoffed at him and crossed her arms over her chest.

"And what do you think we are doing exactly? Because from where I stand, we're barely anything! All I've wanted all this time is for you to acknowledge me as yours, but it seems your pride won't allow it! You claim you want me, yet there are so many other obstacles keeping you from me! I'm not the kind of woman who will wait around until you decide you're ready, because time is running out for me," Elena spoke passionately, her eyes on the brink of tears. Keilander swallowed hard, feeling the weight of Elena's words.