023

Freya Point Of View

Freya Point Of View.

It's been 1 year ever since I left my life and friends in South Korea. I can’t deny that I miss them. I'm longing for them... especially him.

Especially that I didn't even confess to him. I missed that chance, that chance to give him assurance.

Is he still waiting for me? I hope so because no matter how much time we wasted, I'm still coming back to him.

My life here in LA isn't like before. It was rather boring especially that I'm home-schooled so basically I just stay at home.

When I want to go out and breathe the outside air, my mom or my dad sometimes accompany me, sometimes our driver was the one who's accompanying me.

I don't even have a friend, that made my life so boring as well. I sometimes wish to escape home but I know I'm not independent so I don't have a choice but to live this life.

I can’t even have my freedom here. This is so suck. Freya Jang's life is so boring.

Just like today, I was planning to go to the mall to buy my favorite book in the bookstore and also to shop for a new clothes but our driver is accompanying me.

"Can you please just let me shop by myself?" I asked our driver with a pleading eyes, I hope he agrees.

"Sorry, Ma'am but your Mom told me to keep an eye on you. I can't let you go alone." he said, I pouted. This is so suck!

"Please consider it!" I plead once again, he only shook his head. "I really can't."

I scoffed and decided to let it go. I enter the mall with our driver following behind me.

I'm walking inside the mall with a pout, I'm so upset right now. I can't enjoy my hobbies right now.

I ride the escalator to the second floor and then I walked towards the bookstore.

I walked inside and I started looking for my favorite book. Where the heck is it?

I'm so frustrated.

"This must be the one you're looking for, Ma'am." I turned to our driver, he's showing me the book. It is indeed my favorite book.

I sighed and he handed me the book. "Thanks." I said, he only gave me a small smile.

He's sometimes useful in this kind of situation but I still prefer to be on my own.

I also bought pens, markers, and correction tapes because I'm running out of supplies.

After that, I paid the things I bought on the counter then we left the shop. Then, I started walking once again.

This time I'm going to the Department store but I have a plan to get rid of our driver behind me.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I spoke, he was snapped out of his thought and then nodded.

Then he lead the way to the comfort room. I went to the girl's bathroom and then I peaked to look if he's also going to the bathroom.

Well, he did...

When he was gone, I took the opportunity to leave. I grinned in victory and then I run to the Department store.

Now, I can shop in peace.

I started picking clothes that I think will fit me. I was happily shopping when suddenly someone touched my shoulder.

I widened my eyes in shock and turned around only to see our driver. "You escaped. I've been looking for you everywhere." the driver said out of frustration.

Oh no... He's pissed.

"I-I'm sorry. I just w-want to shop by my own." I stuttered, he's scary. He's glaring at me!

"Your mom will here about this." that made me more nervous, no! He's going to tell her.

"Oh please! Don't tell her! I beg you! I will do anything for you to just not tell it to my parents." I plead.

What did I get myself into?

"Please..." I said then pouted, Please, please... don't tell it. "Fine. I will let this slide. Don't try to escape again." he said, I sighed in relief.

"Yes! Thank you! I promised, I won't do it again." I said, he just nodded and sigh.

Gosh, I hate my life! I wish I could turn back the time.