027

Freya Point Of View

Freya Point Of View.

We decided that we're going to Santa Monica beach today. They will pick me up later so now I'm getting ready so I don't have to make them wait for me.

My parents allowed me to leave without my driver because Evan was already caught and there's no reason for them to be afraid. I'm actually happy though.

I'm finally experiencing how to be free again! I definitely can wait for later.

After getting ready, I grabbed my phone to look at the time. Any minute, they will come now. I stood up from my sit and I went downstairs.

I decided I will wait for them in the living room. "Are you excited, sweetheart?" I heard Mama asked as soon as I stepped into the living room. I smiled at her and I sat beside her.

"Of course, Mama! I had the chance to hangout with my friends again." I said happily, she smiled at me and caressed my hair.

"I'm so sorry for taking your freedom away from you. I hope you unde that I only did that because of your safety." Mama said, I gave her a small smile.

"Don't worry, Mama. I understand. Thank you." I said as I hugged her, we only stopped hugging each other when we heard a car honk outside.

"They must be here. Take care, okay? Have fun!" Mama said, I nodded as I peck her on her cheek then I walked outside. They are really here.

The window opened. "Let's go, Frey!" Yuna said, I smiled as I opened the car door and enter inside. I sat beside Beomgyu and then I closed the door once again.

"Hi!" I greeted Beomgyu with a smile, he blushed. Oh... I still have an effect on him? I see... his feelings never changed and that made me sigh in relief.

"Hello, Eya."

-•-

We had arrived in Santa Monica beach, the boys started running towards the sea while us, girls watched them with a smile. "They don't look excited." Jena sarcastically said and I chuckled.

"It's their first time in a foreign country so it's reasonable." Hannah answered, Yuna raised her eyebrows. "It's my first time too with Jena but we're not like them." Yuna shrugged.

"Boys will always be boys." Kyline said as she chuckled, I only shook my head and we put our bags on the sand. The five of us laid the blankets on the sand so we can sit later.

Then we opened the basket to pull out the big umbrella since it's very sunny today. We set it up and after we're done we put a sunblock on us.

"Girls! Let's go swimming!" Yeonjun shouted from afar, the five of us shook our heads. I don't want to swim yet but the boys started walking towards us.

Uh oh.

"I think we should run." I said, the girls nodded as we stood up then we started running and the boys were chasing us! They want us to swim with them.

I didn't bother to look behind me since I know that someone is chasing me.

Suddenly, someone pulled my wrist and we both fell on the sand. I heard a groaned and I looked at the person who pulled me. My eyes widened in shock!

It's Beomgyu!

"Why did you pull me like that?!" I scolded him as I get off from his grasp but my cheeks felt so hot. I helped him stand up as we both fixed ourselves.

"Sorry." He only said, I only shook my head. Did I hurt him? Am I heavy? "Are you okay?" I asked, he looked at me and smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry! Are you okay though?" He asked, I nodded.

"Yeah..." this is so awkward. We haven't spoken each other alone since the day I left South Korea. "Do you want to go swimming?" He asked as he pointed the ocean.

"I don't want yet. Maybe, later." I said, he nodded then we both went silent once again. "I'm glad to see you again, Eya." He suddenly said, my heart started beating faster once again.

I still have the same feelings for him after all this time we've been apart.

"I'm glad to see you again as well, Gyu." I spoke, he smiled at me and I smiled at him as well.

"I still like you, Eya. My feelings never change." Beomgyu confessed, I felt butterflies on my stomach once again. He still likes me.

We both feeling the same way...

"I — Hey, Lovebirds! Let's go swimming!" Soobin interrupted me from confessing, Beomgyu looked at their reaction as I closed my eyes in annoyance.

Why did he interrupted me! I guess, it's not the time to confess yet. Beomgyu looked at me once again. "Let's go!" He said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me.

Geez.