029

Freya Point Of View

Freya Point Of View.

After 1 month.

A knock was heard and that really woke me up in the morning. I grumbled as I take a seat and stretch my body before walking towards the door to open it.

As soon as I opened it, I was greeted by my mother. "Good Morning, sweetheart! Did I disturb your sleep?" Mama asked, I walked to my bed once again and my mom followed me.

"Not really." I answered as I took a seat on my bed, Mama did the same thing. "I have something important to tell you." Mama said, I wonder what is it?

"What is it?" I asked as I yawned. "We're going back to South Korea next week with your Dad." Mama said which made me surprised.

"No way?! With Papa? Are you guys okay now?" I asked, Mama smiled and nodded. "Yes, sweetheart. We fixed everything and I guess it's also time you fixed your relationship with Beomgyu." Mama teased.

"Ma! We're just friends." I answered with a pout, Mama chuckled. "Oh I know! But I know he likes you and you like him too. You were so sad when we left South Korea though. You were afraid he's going to forget you." Mama said.

That really hits me. She's so right about that and I can't even help myself to complain.

"Well... you're not entirely wrong..." I said with a smile, Mama shook her head with a smile. "I knew it! You better do the first move this time, alright?" Mama said, I nodded.

"I will let you be. Don't forget to pack your things later." Mama said, I nodded as she stood up from my bed and she left while me, I'm still thinking.

Mama is right. I should do the first move this time. Beomgyu almost did everything, he already confessed to me and I need to confess to him too.

But what happened after that?

-•-

After 1 week.

Today is the day we're finally going back to South Korea. I can't help but to feel excited. I didn't exactly sleep last night because I was to excited.

"Mama, are you guys done?" I asked them from downstairs, I was waiting for them to be finished so that we can leave now. "We're almost done!" Mama shouted.

I just sighed and opened the television to watch something. I didn't tell my friends that I'm going back. I actually want to surprise them just like what they did to me.

A payback you know.

After maybe a minute, I heard Mama and Papa's footsteps. "You don't seem excited my dear." Mama sarcastically said, I chuckled. "Yeah, I don't." I sarcastically answered.

"Well, let's go?" Papa asked, I nodded and I stood up from my seat. I turned off the television and I left the house. Mama and Papa locked the door and I entered the car.

I'm so excited to go back. I miss South Korea so much.

-•-

We're finally here in the airport. Mama and Papa already get our ticket and we're waiting for our flight now.

I'm excited but I'm also a bit nervous, I don't know maybe because I have to adjust to my surroundings once again and also the time difference!

I think I'm going to have a jetlag as soon as we landed. This is so hard but it's okay as long as I'm finally on the country that I call home.

Our flight was announced, our family showed our ticket and we went inside the plane. We went to our assigned seats and I was glad that I'm sitting beside the window.

My Mom is on the middle while my dad is on the aisle. "You can sleep now, sweetheart. We still have a long way to go. I will wake you up when it's time to eat." Mama said but I refused.

"I'm not feeling sleepy." I answered, I get my earphones and put it on my ears. "Are you sure?" Mama asked for the last time and I nodded.

I played some music on my phone and I looked at the window. The plane was already moving, I sighed.

I'm finally leaving this country after such a long time of staying here. I can't deny that I'm also going to miss this country but South Korea is my home.

South Korea is where I belong, not in here.