033

Freya's Point Of View

It's Prom day today and guess who's my date today? It's Beomgyu of course! We've been dating for 2 weeks now and so far it's fun.

"Hey, sweetheart. I think you need to put on your dress now, you don't want Beomgyu to wait for you," Mama said so I quickly get my dress from her and went straight to the bathroom.

After getting ready, I left my room carrying my purse and I went downstairs. As soon as I get there, I saw Beomgyu talking to my parents.

"Oh! Here she is!" Mama noticed me, Beomgyu immediately gave me a smile and I smiled back. "Auntie, we need to go now," Beomgyu said, my Mama nodded.

"Oh sure! You guys don't want to be late, right?" Mama said, the both of us nodded. I kissed my mom in the cheeks as we bid goodbyes.

After that, Beomgyu and I went outside. He opened his car door for me but before I enter he said something that made me blushed.

"You're beautiful, Eya," Gosh! He really knows how to get me.

He entered the car and start the engine so we can leave. We don't wanna be late, do we?

-•-

Beomgyu and I arrived at the Gymnasium, both of us registered our names and then we entered immediately to find our friends. As soon as we saw them, the both of us approached them.

"Yow!" Beomgyu called out which made them looked at us. "Oh my! Freya, you're so pretty!" Yuna squealed, I chuckled.

"Oh! You guys are beautiful too!" I complimented them, Beomgyu and I took a seat beside each other as we all started talking.

All we did was to laugh and talked until the party started. It was loud and really social, I'm still not used to it but I was having fun talking to my friends.

It wasn't that long when the host announced the Prom King and Queen. Guess what? It was Yeonjun and Hannah! They are prom King and Queen.

Our friends are squealing and shipping them while I was just laughing.

After they take a picture, they went back to us. Suddenly the music changed into a waltz. Uh oh. I hate dancing in front of people.

"Why don't our Prom King and Queen start their waltz?" The host asked as everyone started cheering once again, Hannah was already blushing and Yeonjun is feeling embarrassed by the amount of attention.

Yeonjun and Hannah left to start their waltz on the stage.

Soon after, my friends were gone and the only one left is Beomgyu and I.

Suddenly, Beomgyu stand up and offer his hand to me. "Can I ask my love to dance with me in the spotlight?" He asked, I got shy. Damn.

"Sure, my love," I answered as I accepted his hand, he chuckled as he lead us on the spotlight.

I put my arms on his neck as he put his on my waist. The both of us looked at each other in admiration.

"I'm so happy to be your boyfriend, Eya. I really like you the first time I set my eyes on you." He said, I smiled.

"I love you, Beomgyu," I said which made him shocked. We haven't tell each other that we love each other until now.

"I love you too, Eya," he said as he kissed me softly. It's my first kiss and I don't regret that he's the one who took it.

We break away from the kiss as he smirked. "Let's sneak out?" He asked, I raised my eyebrows but then I grinned.

"Let's go!" I said as I pulled him, the both of us run away from the gymnasium while laughing.

"Wait! How about your car?" I asked Beomgyu because we're already running towards the bus stop.

"I will just tell Yeonjun hyung to brought it home," Beomgyu said, I nodded as we stopped at the bus stop.

We took a seat but then the bus came in. The both of us entered and swipe our cards, after that we took a seat from the back just like the first day we met.

I get my earphones from my purse and handed him the other side, Beomgyu took it as we put the earphones on. I plugged it on my phone and I played 'Perfect Blues'.

"This is just like the first time we met," Beomgyu said as I nodded.

"I know, I got Deja Vu," I said as we both chuckled but then we stopped as we continued listening to the song.

I put my head on his shoulders.

"It's still your favorite song?" Beomgyu asked.

"Of course. Perfect Blues is my song," I said.

I can say that I no longer relate to Perfect Blues.

THE END.