026

Beomgyu Point Of View

"Guys we need to wake up!" Hannah shouted, I opened my eyes but immediately closed it again because of the sunlight hitting my face.

"Come on! We're going to find Freya!" Hannah added, I sighed as I stood up from my bed. I actually forgot that we're in a foreign country.

"Hey! Beomgyu is awake come on!" Hannah shouted once again, I walked towards the bathroom as Hannah continued to wake the others up.

I did my morning routine and then after that I went back to find them all awake. "We need to get ready as quickly as possible!" Hannah continued to yell, each of them started standing up.

-•-

"So, where are we going now?" Yeonjun hyung asked Kyline and Hannah, Hannah is holding her phone while Kyline is looking at it. I think Hannah is texting someone because she's typing something on her phone.

"To Freya's house." Hannah answered, Yeonjun hyung furrowed his eyebrows. "Then what are you doing on your phone?" Yeonjun hyung asked again.

"Getting us a ride." Hannah answered again then she showed us her phone, she's using the 'Grab' app. Oh, I thought she's texting someone.

"Oh! It's near!" Kyline said, I bit my lip. I'm nervous already, I'm overthinking. does she still remember me? what if not anymore? what if I just embarrass myself in front of her?

when I thought of such things, my cheeks kept getting hot so I slapped myself softly.

After a few minutes 2 cars stopped in front of us, we split into two groups and we entered the car. I'm with Hannah, Taehyun, and Jena while the others is inside the other car.

Hannah told the driver the address and then the car started moving. I pursed my lips and then I looked at the window.

-•-

"So, this is Freya's house?" Soobin hyung asked, Kyline and Hannah nodded. We're all looking at Freya's house in front of us, their house is kind of big.

It looks like a mansion. "It's so big! Wow!" Yuna reacted while clapping, I smiled. "So, who's going to ring the doorbell? Someone who's confident." Jena asked, all of us took a step back.

"Hyuka, you might want to?" Taehyun asked, Hyuka shook his head. "No, please..." then all of us looked at Yeonjun hyung who sighed when he realized that we want him to ring the doorbell.

"Fine." Yeonjun hyung said, all of us grinned as he took a heavy breath before ringing the doorbell.

We waited for a minute then we heard someone opened the gate. Oh shit.

-•-

Freya Point Of View.

I heard a knock from my door but I didn't bother to open it. I just rolled my eyes in annoyance. I'm still upset and I'm guessing it's either my Mom or my Dad who's knocking.

"Freya, please open the door." I heard Mom's voice, told you. It's just my parents. "No." I answered, I heard my Mom sighed. I hope she leaves me alone now.

I don't want to hear anything that she's going to say.

"They are waiting for you..." I heard Mom said and that made me so confused. Who is waiting for me? Must be my tutor... but it's weekdays today?

"Who?" I asked, I stood up from my bed and I was waiting for her to say anything. "Just see it yourself." Mom answered, why is she making it hard for me?

She must be lying to me so that I can leave my room to face them. Either way I still opened the door of my room. Mom smiled at me and that made me so confused and curious again.

She started walking downstairs and I followed her behind. I wonder, who's waiting for me?

As soon as I stepped out of the living room, I wasn't expecting what I just saw. "FREYA!!" I heard my friends squealed excitedly, I widened my eyes and they hugged me tightly.

Oh my gosh?! Am I dreaming?! They are in LA and they are in front of me right now!

"We miss you so much!" Hannah said as we broke apart, I was so happy that I can't control my grin. "I miss you guys too!" I said, then suddenly I looked at him.

Does he still remember me? He's the only one who didn't hugged me and I can't really tell what's going on his mind. He's just staring at me.

Suddenly, Soobin pushed him towards me. Beomgyu glared at him but then he looked at me. "It's nice to see you again, Eya." Beomgyu said awkwardly.

"Yeah..." I said, he was hesitating to hug me but he still hugged me so I hugged him back.

I missed him... I miss his hugs... I miss everything about him and seeing him after so long made my heart happy. The butterflies on my stomach can't be stopped.

He's the only one who can make me feel like this and I'm not even complaining...

We broke apart.