031

Beomgyu's Point Of View

Today is my birthday, my parents decided to throw a party. I'm not happy about that but I don't have a choice, I don't want you waste my parents effort just to celebrate my birthday.

It's just sad that I don't have the chance to celebrate my birthday with Freya. Gosh, I missed her but I need to get used to her not being around.

"Beomgyu, why are you still lying on your bed? You need to get up and get ready! Some visitors are already here and they want to see you." Mom said, I nodded.

"Yeah, I will!" I answered, My mom left my room so I decided to get ready and face my parents visitors. I didn't take too long, I don't have anyone to impress anyway.

I went downstairs and as soon as I stepped out, they all greeted me with Happy Birthday. I just gave them a small smile, where are my friends anyway?

I told them to come but they are still not here. I sighed, I keep on greeting everyone who's coming and I'm getting tired of it. "Why don't you eat first, son?" My mom noticed my lack of cooperation so I just nodded.

I walked towards the kitchen to get a food, after getting a food. I started eating quietly but I'm also looking at my phone to see if Freya chat me.

She hasn't called me. Did she forgot my birthday? Damn... I'm overthinking even though we're not in a relationship. I've liked her ever since I saw her in the bus listening to her favorite song.

Perfect Blues by Hannah Bahng. She looks so pretty the first time I saw her. I can't take my eyes off of her and that's where I knew she was a transferee.

I never thought I will get crazy over her, what did she do to me? Suddenly, I found myself smiling every time I think of her just like now.

"Your friends are here, Beomgyu!" I was snapped out of my thoughts and looked towards my friends who's carrying a present while smiling at me.

"Happy Birthday, Beomgyu!" They all greeted me and hugged me one by one. "Thank you!" I grinned trying hard not to show them that I'm sad that Freya isn't here.

"This is my present, that's expensive, bro." Yeonjun hyung said, I just rolled my eyes and take his present. I put it on the table and I paid attention to them.

"Why are you guys late?" I asked, Jena looked at her watch and then to me. "Oops! Lost track of time. Yeonjun took a lot of time to get ready." Jena answered, Yeonjun hyung pouted.

"Were you bored while we're not here?" Soobin hyung asked, I nodded. "Yeah, Freya haven't greeted me yet. I was waiting for her to chat me maybe she forgot." I said then sighed, I fixed my hair trying to avoid looking at them.

"Damn, I think it's midnight in America maybe she's still sleeping. Don't overthink, hyung." Kai said, the others agreed with her.

"Yeah, I'm sure she will greet you once she woke up." Kyline said while typing on her phone which made me curious. "Who are you texting?" I asked, she looked at me then put her phone on her pocket.

"No one." Kyline said, no one? Is she hiding something from us. "Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked, Kyline quickly shook her head.

"Ha! No way! I was texting a friend!" Kyline defended, I squinted my eyes but I decided to let go the topic. "Have you guys eaten?" I asked them, they all shook their heads.

"Well, then you guys should join me eat." I said, they immediately shook their heads. "We're going to eat later." Taehyun answered and the others agreed.

"Yeah, we're not that hungry though." Yuna added which made me grow suspicious more, I think they are hiding something from me and I just can't point it out what is it.

"Are you guys hiding something from me?" I asked which made them widened their eyes, yeah they are hiding something from me.

"Why would we hide something from you?" Hannah asked, I raised my eyebrows. "You tell me." I answered, they chuckled.

"We're not hiding something from you." Soobin hyung said, I gave them a sarcastic laugh. "What is —" someone suddenly knocked on the door.

My friends looked at each other. "I think you should get that, Gyu." Jena said, the others agreed. I just shook my head and I stood up from my seat.

I walked towards the door and opened it.