024

Freya Point Of View

Freya Point Of View.

Another day to live. I'm in my room just laying down, I don't actually really know what to do in my life anymore, everything is so boring.

"Freya, your teacher is here! Come out!" I heard Mama said from outside, I sighed. I need to study once again, when will I have a break?

I'm so tired without a reason. I hate it.

I stood up from my bed and get my bag then I left my room to go downstairs. I walked towards the living room and greeted my teacher. "Good Morning."

"Good Morning, Freya. How are you today?" My teacher asked with a smile, I smiled back though I know my smile was fake. "I'm great." I lied.

I'm actually not great.

"Are you sure?" She asked once again, I sat down on the ground to face her. "Yep. Everything is fine." Another lie that I needed to live on.

"Alright. If you say so." She said, she started fixing the things we're going to use so I did it as well. "Shall we start?" She asked, I nodded even though I'm not yet ready.

I just want everything to be done right now. "Alright then."

-•-

The study was done and I'm really tired answering everything she's asking. Being homeschooled sucks, I prefer to study in a school setting than in home.

"Let's rest first. Do you want anything to eat?" My teacher asked, I shook my head. "Nope, I'm not hungry." I said, she nodded and stood up.

"I'm just going to get something to eat." She said, I nodded and she left the living room. I reached for the remote and I opened the TV.

I want to watch TV because I'm bored. As soon as I opened it, the news started. Well, it's kind of interesting, the news was all about KPOP.

They really dominate the world huh.

I was watching when suddenly I saw a familiar face on the screen. Wait...

"The famous suspect in the kidnapping of women in Los Angeles, Evan Hush, was caught just this morning. he was caught at the Los Angeles airport from South Korea. He allegedly tried to run away but was immediately caught by the police." The news reporter said.

That made me sighed in relief, he was finally caught after such a long time seeking for justice. I finally had it. This made me feel so happy.

That means we can go back to South Korea now that he's caught. That means I'm able to see my friends now especially Beomgyu. They will be so surprised.

This gave me a new hope once again, I can't wait for Papa to come to discuss this news. "I see, he's been caught. That's a good news, Freya." Mama said behind me.

"You're now free." Mama said and hugged me, I smiled. "That means we can go back to Korea now right?" I asked Mama but her face changes.

Why? Did I say something wrong?

"We can discuss about that later when your Dad comes home." Mama said and left the living room leaving me confused, what was that? That's weird.

-•-

As soon as I heard the front door opened, I immediately welcomed Papa. "Papa! Have you heard the news?" I asked excitedly, he smiled.

"Yes, sweetheart. I've heard the news." Papa said, I sighed in relief. "So, are we going back to Korea?" I asked, Papa went silent and looked at Mama who's looking at us with her arms crossed.

"You guys can't go back to Korea yet." Papa answered, that made my heart shuttered. I was speechless. "But... you guys promised that after Evan was caught we're going back." I get quieter because of that.

"Not yet, Frey. It's not the right time." Papa said and caressed my hair. "When is the right time? I've been waiting for this moment to come! You promised me!" I shouted.

"Yes but..." "You're lying to me! I thought you're going to keep your promise! This is bullshit!" I shouted, Mama and Papa's eyes widened.

"Your language! We're doing this for you!" Mama said, I shook my head. "No! If you're doing this for me then we should come back!" I said with tears coming out of my eyes.

"Evan can still escape, Freya. It's still dangerous. This talk is done." Mama said, I shook my head. I'm having this bittersweet moment right now and I hate it so bad.

"This life's suck!" I said before walking out of the scene, as soon as I get inside my room. I cried.

I hate this life! I want to go back to the place I felt like I belong and this is not in here! It's with my friends! I fucking hate life so much, I badly want to go back...