i guess I die

"that was an hard work maybe I should have some sleep"

After a heavy training on my kendo I walked to my bed room and I slept
That's how I die.

"Where am I"

In a black room and one chair in front of me. There's a women

"Y/N L/N you had die because of a heart attack"

'what did she said?'

"How could I die from a heart attack I didn't have a Disease"

"You have die because of your training is too hard"

"But I expect to die from a robbery or saving a child from a truck like a main protagonist"

"I know you feel sad but I goddess of luck eris I will give you three options to pick"

"Option 1 is go to heaven and rest your soul for the rest of the time"

"Option 2 is go back reincarnated to this world again"

'did she said this word again'

"Or option 3 to had your body and your memory and go to another world to save people and pick one ability or weapon"

"ABSOLUTELY OPTION 3"

"okay..."

After that woman said okay she flicked his finger paper that showed many item and ability and the drawbacks Y/N started to picking

'Nope.nope.nope.nope hey what's this a cursed sword wait the item had black fire that can be hot as the SUN wait the drawbacks is that the user is going to be hot as the sword temperature but the fire don't harm the user and any physical objects maybe not maybe yes'

"Eris Sama I'll pick this"

"That's a cursed sword no one had used because of the drawbacks makes the user hot as the sword temperature are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure"

"Okay then I hope you will be okay. I'm goddess eris bless you with luck I hope your adventure going to be well"

"And if you beat the demon king you'll get one wish from the gods"

"Whoa seriously I'll make sure to slice of the devil kings head"

A/N to make sure that physical objects is not going to burn only going to be hot

Terdguy out