Chapter 4

I'll stare directly at the sun ,
But not at the mirror
                                                   ~ Anti-hero

I'll stare directly at the sun ,But not at the mirror                                                   ~ Anti-hero

Aisha and Jiya were driving to the club where they knew one of Veer's trusted men came everyday. After reaching the club , they saw some people smoking weed , or other kinds of drugs . Jiya , not used to the obnoxious smell , almost puked.
" kuch bhi karna bas ulti mat karna . Aisha told Jiya , who looked like she had sputum in her mouth .
( Do anything you want , just don't vomit here .)
" Boss, Yaha itni gand kyu aa rahi hai?" She took out a handkerchief from her pants' back pocket and kept it over her nose , trying not to inhale the smell of weed , alcohol and cigars .
( why does this smell awfully nasty ?)
" Yaa to tum gadhi ho ya phir dikhawa kar rahi ho ." Aisha whisper yelled at Jiya for asking such a dumb question. It was clearly certain that a club would definitely smell like this ya vo chahti thi ki club bhi fulon ki bageeche jaise hoga .
(Either you are very dumb or pretending to be .

Or she wanted the club to also smell like a garden of flowers.)

" Sorry boss . Ye gand sungh kar mera sir chakara Gaya tha ."
(I was just overwhelmed by these smells to think wisely . )
" Gadhi kahi ki , mere paas tumhare ye sorry vorry ke liye time nahi kyuki nahi usse dhundhna jyada important hai . Isliye alag alag directions main jakar dhundhte hai ." They had come there for a specific reason and Aisha didn't want to waste any of her time, in Jiya's dumbness.
(You are so dumb , I don't have enough time for your apologies because at this moment, finding him is more important. So let's search in different directions.)
" As you say ."

They both separated and went in different directions , trying to find him . Somewhere from the glass window, Jiya peaked in and saw him sitting in front of the bar . She tried to go inside but the guards stopped because she didn't have the VIP card required for the entry , so she immediately contacted Aisha through their connected ear pieces and informed her .
" Boss , he is sitting in the V.I.P. area but I can't go inside since I don't have a valid identification card for the V.I.P. section . " Jiya , being the slygaze she is , spots the main in a jiffy .
" Don't worry about it , Jiya . Now you can leave because from here on ,I'll continue this mission ." Aisha informed Jiya, but it was no surprise that Jiya resisted.
" No , boss . I won't leave you alone till my last breath . I'll also come with you ."
" No need to be this dramatic , Jiya . It's dangerous , try to perceive the situation."
" I don't care , boss . You are very important to me and I can't risk letting you go alone ." Jiya, being so stubborn, just wasn't ready to let Aisha go inside alone. She knew Aisha was capable, but she just couldn't bring herself to allow it.

" Choti bachi ho kya ? Tum or tumhare dramebaazi kabhi khatam ho nahi hoti hai . Sau baar bata chuki ek hi cheez tab bhi samjh nahi paa rahi ho . This will be the last time I say this and make it clear in your mind , Jiya . I don't want you with me , further in this , because it's risky . Moreover you won't be allowed to enter ." Aisha shoves her identity card in the hands of the bodyguard and he lets her in .
( Are you a little kid ? I never get rid of you and your dramatic ass . I have already told this single thing to you a hundred times , yet you're not understanding it .)
" Ab hatoge bhi ya khada hi rahoge entrance par ?" Aisha's voice had that annoyed nasal tone , as she grumbled about the bodyguard still lingering at the entrance of the VIP zone .
(Will you move aside now , or keep standing there ?)
" Yes miss , you can go ."