Chapter 11

|| Trigger warning||

|| Explicit use of abuses||

|| Might be offensive , read at your own risk or you can skip the mid half ||

Banke musibat piche padi hai
Ye comedy hai ya tragedy hai
Na janu ye kya ho gaya
Locha-e-ulfat ho gaya
                                           ~Locha-e-ulfat

Banke musibat piche padi hai Ye comedy hai ya tragedy hai Na janu ye kya ho gaya Locha-e-ulfat ho gaya                                            ~Locha-e-ulfat

has been two days since I last saw her and I couldn't be more glad about it . As a sense of reprieve washed over me, I immersed myself in the tranquility. During this time, I devoted myself to rearranging my room, determined to bring order to the space.

And at the end ,
The room ,
My room took on a vintage touch, reflecting my preference for precision and perfection.

Relieved that I had brought my laptop, I checked my emails and confirmed information about our collaboration with R groups. However, I knew I needed more details.
Hence, I reached out to Rudra to verify the specifics. I waited patiently for a response, keen to gather all the necessary insights regarding the partnership.

ON THE CALL :
"TO AKHIR YAAD AA HI GAYI MAHARAJ KO MERI !! SAU BAAR BOLA THA PHONE KARNA PAHUCHKAR LEKIN NAHI . " I had to put the phone away from my ear as someone other than Rudra shouted at the top of their voice.
(So finally you have remembered me !! I told you 100 times to call when you reach there but no , you won't .)

And who else could it be but Mr. Aditya "Drama Queen" Oberoi .
Certainly, the name of "drama queen" suits him perfectly.

I patiently waited for him to finish his rant, knowing that engaging with him in his current state would only escalate the drama. It was best to let him get it out of his system before moving on to actual business matters.
"Ho gaya ? Ab Rudra ko phone de." Despite my annoyance, I knew better than to engage further with Aditya's theatrics. It was best to pass the phone to Rudra who would handle matters more professionally.
(Done? Now give the phone to Rudra.)
Aditya responded with a hint of mock-indignation, his voice laced with exaggerated dramatics.
"Meri fikar hai tujhe? Har samay, Rudra, Rudra, Rudra. Abey saale, meri to kabhi khabar le liya kar. Ek din mar gaya to rote rahiyo." He asked, feigning disbelief.
(Do you even care about me ? Everytime you say Rudra, Rudra, Rudra. You bastard, sometimes ask about me as well . When I die , then you'll cry .)
I couldn't help but roll my eyes at his over-the-top reaction . After his brief and dramatic display, Aditya finally handed the phone to Rudra.

"Han Bhai bata . Kyu uchal raha tha baat karne ke liye?" Rudra chuckled into the phone, his tone laced with jesting sarcasm.
(Yes tell brother . Why were you so eager to talk to me ?)
"Main kuch din bahar kya agaya or tum logo ne mujhe chizen batana band kar diya . R groups ki deal ke baare main batane ke liye tumhe invitation dena padega ?" Aayansh sighed in frustration, his voice tinged with annoyance.
(I went out for some time and you started hiding things from me . Will i give you an invitation to tell me about the deal with 'R groups'.)
"Arey vo," he began, tripping over his thoughts, "vo na, main... main naa batana bhul gaya tha. Aisi kya baat ho gayi?" Rudra stumbled over his words, clearly flustered by Aayansh's accusation.
(Oh that , that , I...i forgot to tell you . What has happened?)