Chapter 6

Bandook dikha dikha ke kya pyaar karegi
Ghayal hai tera deewana, bhai wah !
                                          ~Afghan Jalebi

Bandook dikha dikha ke kya pyaar karegi Ghayal hai tera deewana, bhai wah !                                          ~Afghan Jalebi

Sitting on the head chair while discussing the gang stuff with his team members, he sipped the wine . Along with him , there were four other members including Aditya and Rudra . His gaze diverted to the man beside him who just threw a file towards him .
" Have a look at this . " The guy sitting next to Rudra passed a thin file to Aayansh, which made him wonder what could be inside. All the files he had ever received were thick as hell . So this one stood out among the others.
" Ab kya pareshani ho gayi ? Tum log mujhe chain se jeena na do . Pata nahi mujhe hi kyu ye leader sheader banaya bhagwan ji ne ." Aayansh raised his eyebrows, his face forming a big question mark expression.
(Now , what is the problem ? You guys don't even let me breathe properly. I don't know why God made me the leader of all this .)

" Well it's nothing important. It's just the marriage contract's duplicate copy which is signed between the Mafia Queen and Yuvraj Singh Rajput, the leader of Kasauli . We somehow managed to get it ." Aayansh was already enraged due to the unnecessary workload that came with the file, even before cracking it open. And then, Aditya dropped this bomb without even realizing that he was adding fuel to the fire.
" Andha nahi hu main ." After saying this , Aayansh took the file and opened it . Upon reading the contents of the contract , his jaw tightened and he threw the file on the table harshly , unbothered by the fact that it was a freaking glass table .
(I am not blind .)
"Ye kya faltu cheez hai . Lagta hai mr. Yuvraj Singh Rajput dar gaye or unhe protection ki jarurat pad gayi ." He said , his voice dripping with sarcasm.
( This is ridiculous! Maybe mr. Yuvraj Singh Rajput has already sensed danger and needs PrOtEcTiOn.)
"But you should also know that this is not going to help our future plans ." Ryan , one of his gang members, spoke .

" I know it very well , Ryan . I need to stop this from happening anyhow."
"But what are you going to do? You literally have no way left . " Ansh, another member of the gang, chimed in, looking so perplexed about this situation.
" Pata hui baat ko sau dafa bolne se baat badal nahi jaati gawar."
(Telling the already known thing again and again won't change it .)After doing some searching , they hit a dead end. It seemed like there was no other way to reach her , except through a full-blown war or a serious confrontation.

"Other than war and confrontation, there is no other way ." Ryan, despite being aware that he was putting his own life on the line, mustered up the courage to speak in front of Aayansh, who looked like he could kill anyone at this moment.
"Right now , i certainly don't want any of these. Search thoroughly , i am pretty sure something must be there ." Aayansh snarled , his voice loud and clear.
To prevent any further shouting, Rudra went out and contacted Shourya Singh , the walking computer and asked him . Within a few seconds, Shourya told Rudra about the application to be Aisha's bodyguard and after thanking him , Rudra went inside .