4

Y/n

4:00 p.m.

As we arrived at the other university, I couldn't feel but to feel nervous about today.

"You okay?" Kimi asks.

I turned to her and nodded. "Yes." I smile at her. "I will get you guys to nationals." I winked at her.

"There's the captain." She chuckles.

"Alright, girls! We are here let's go ahead and walk down to the stadium and get warmed up! The volleyball boys will be in here shortly." She smiled, and she blushed at the last words.

Then everything clicked they both have a crush on each other! That's why she waited for the cleaning operation list to be waived to see what the volleyball team would do.

Well me and Toshi will have some work to do.

All the girls cheered and giggled.

"Ushijima is so tall and hot!" One of the girls squeaks.

"Yes I agree, his back is wide and strong and those legs are juicy." She lets out an inappropriate noise.

I rolled my eyes and waited for them to pass so I could go through.

"I heard his gay," I whisper and exit the bus.

I laugh internally and follow all the girls walking to the stadium.

"WHAT!"

"NOOO."

I heard them cry.

The boys arrived thirty minutes before the game, coach fuki came down to the bleachers and was all over our coach.

"Do you need help with anything?" He asks.

"Yes please." She blushes.

The first time I saw her this calm, just wait till you see her in action she is a whole different person.

I set my bottle down and grab the ball with my foot, I'm too shy to even look to the bleachers because I know he will be there, but what's wrong with it? Nothing I'm just shy seeing my cold roommate there.

"Alright, ladies line up!" Coach yells.

We all line up from number 0 to 14.

"The match will begin soon and I want you all to know that you guys are fighters! I want every one of you girls to give it your best and let them know who the real winners are!" She looks down the line. "Captain." She looks at me.

I bow and step out of the line to face the girls. "Will be playing with the ankle breakers and I want all of you guys to not be afraid at how hard they come at you. If they come out you hard you get them back twice as rough! This is my last year playing and I promise you guys one thing, I taking you guys to nationals with or without me." I smile and bow.