Bloopers

Tigerstar: Unfortunately, we don't know who killed Firestar. He's just not worth the effor- I mean, uhm...

Author 1: CUT!!

***

Crowstar: The sooner we leave, the better. Kestrelflight you should come with us to help us look in areas where there might be borage leaves. You will know where Leafpool will look for herbs.

*Kestrelflight nodded in silent agreement, but accidentally tripped over his belly, his paws getting tangled in the fluff of his fat belly as he tumbled down the slope, landing on his massive stomach with a loud plop.*

He looked up helplessly at the cats around him.

I think I went overboard on mice today.

Author 2: CUT!!!

***

*Whiskers trips over the rock next to her nest.* 

Whiskers: OW! Obsidian, are you sure this is worth getting Leafpool to be your mat- I mean, uhm...oww it uh...hurts so much...

Author 1: CUT!!!

***

Cloudtail: Does every day have to be like this? I was having this great dream about this she-cat... I can't remember her name...she was so beautiful...

Author 2: CUT!!!

***

*The shadow cat leapt out at Lizardtail, snarling, but stopped mid-jump, coughing. After a few seconds, it spat up a hairball. 

Shadow cat: Oops...

Author 1: CUT!!!

***

Obsidianstar: looked down at his reflection in the pool.

How can Leafpool choose Crowstar over this?

Auther 1: CUT!!!

Obsidianstar: You're just mad because I'm fluffier and handsomer, and you know it.

***

Obsidianstar: Leafpool...I stepped on a thorn...

Leafpool:...I'll go get Jayfeather.

*Jayfeather storms over looking ready to kill Obsidianstar.*

Obsidianstar: Actually, I think my paw feels so much better now.

Author 2: CUT!!!

******

Tigerstar singing This is the thanks I get:

 I let you live here for free, and I don't even charge you rent,

I clean up all your messes, and I'm always here when you need to vent,

 I give, give, give, and give, and you'd think they'd all be content. 

The disrespect I just underwent! 

 And this is the thanks I get! This is the thanks I get! This is the-

Dovewing (sobbing): Tigerstar, I've stepped on a leaf!

Tigerstar (crying out): I'm coming Dovewing!

Author2: Cut!

***

Cloudtail moving in the night towards the red trash can near the restaurant.

Cloudtail: Ugghh this is too much effort! 

Making jumps, but his belly is too full and its weighing him down to the ground.

Cloudtail whining: Why did the Twolegs have to make this so high?

Author2: Cut!

***