tired night

As the night came bondita became totally exhausted, first because of doing all the preparations of the worship, making prasad, cleaning temple, supervising all the arrangements, hearing taunts from her mother in law and her newly made friends group, then running from here to there for providing essential items to priest, serving food to guests then sitting in front of havan kund and perform puja for nearly one hour was so exhausting for her.

Bondita was standing infront of the mirror and removing jewelry lost in her thoughts. She was both physically as well as mentally exhausted, she have heard everything which binodini and other ladies were talking about her. She was thinking about all that again and again.

"How can they say that I did all this to take my kumud didi's place, they said that I tried to lure patibabu, I want to become roy choudhary bahu that's why I did all this and forced him to marry me. I was just a child when he married me I didn't even understand the meaning of marriage then how could they accuse me like this. "

Her thoughts broke when she feel a hand sneaked around her waist from behind and she looked towards the mirror finding her patibabu clutching her waist and his head is buried in her neck. Her gaze immediately went towards the room door and found it locked, was she this much lost that she didn't even noticed him closing the door.

Anirudh asked by massaging her belly and simultaneously kissing her neck

"Bondita where are you lost "

"No where "Bondita replied still lost somewhere.

Anirudh hummed in her neck and took the flesh between his teeth and bite it making bondita closed her eyes tightly because of little sweet pain but soon he licked there providing some cooling. His hand was roaming on her stomach and waist, but bondita was not feeling to do anything tonight as she was very much exhausted with today's events but don't want to stop him by fearing that he will become angry. She was not letting him touch her since last two weeks first because of mensuration and then due to exhaustion by doing all the late night works provided by her sasuma and she know if today also she denied then he surely will angry on her. But she want to tell him what was roaming in her mind. So tried

" Patibabu i want to tell you something"

" Not today bondita"

Bondita already knows his reaction, so stopped herself from saying anything.

His hand slowly slide in and cupped her breast tightly from under her blouse making her hiss in pain, with other hand he hold her cheeks and turned her face towards him and claimed her lips which he want to do since morning but she was not letting him do by saying that they were going to sit in puja and it will not good to do this, but now she was totally in his clutches and he will not going to stop tonight.

Bondita was feeling exhausted already but now didn't have the courage to deny him, anyway he gets angry easily and by saying no don't want to face his rude side but what is going in trying for a time

" Patibabu can we please do it tomorrow"

And as she expected he stopped and pulled his hands back and said in a totally pissed mood

" Bondita you are doing this since last two weeks, here i want to spend time with you, make love to you and you always make some excuse."

" Patibabu it's not like that"

" Then what bondita"

" Actually i was just tired today"

" You are saying this since last two weeks " Anirudh said in anger.