Anirudh's tantrums

It was the evening time and in the living room kadambini was insisting or can say pressurizing anirudh to take her to the fair of tulsipur and he was denying because of work pressure, but just then mandakini and trilochan entered in the scene. Mandakini also supported them but trilochan found it little incorrect, how can a young boy and a girl with no relation go to visit somewhere alone but seeing madakini also saying to let them go he also gave permission but with this also told batuk and som to get ready for the fair. 

Anirudh entered their room excitedly and jumped on bondita who was combing her hairs.

" Bondita get ready, quick ,we are going to fair "

 Bondita turned surprisingly " fair suddenly"

" Hm kadambini wants to go so me, you, batuk and som are also going" Anirudh said while taking out his clothes from the wardrobe.

" But no one told me till afternoon " Bondita asked.

" Because we decided just now, now please don't waste time, go, go ,go " He pushed bondita into the bathroom with some clothes and himself get ready.

As they went down after getting ready they saw everyone was already present there including elders.

" So everyone got ready, anirudh come back before it's get too late hm" Trilochan said while instructing anirudh.

" Ji kaka " anirudh replied and they all started to go towards his jeep but mandakini stopped bondita

" Bondita bahu where are you going " Her question turned all heads towards her.

" Pisi sasuma patibabu told me that everyone was going to fair" Bondita said confusingly not knowing the reason of her strange question.

" So you also got ready, you can't go there" Mandakini said while calculating the possibility that if bondita will go then how kadambini will spend time alone with anirudh. Already som and batuk was going as a hurdle but bondita can't go.

" But pisi ma why bondita can't go there, we are also going " Anirudh asked.

" Because she is daughter in law of this family, is it look good if daughter in law will roam in fair without any shame between all those vendors and crowd" Mandakini replied sweetly to anirudh.

" But pisi ma kadambini is also going " Batuk said 

" Kadambini is not the daughter in law so she can go but bondita have to take care of our family prestige, she can't go, bondita go to your room " Mandakini ordered bondita and she with an upset face started going back because she know her patibabu will not go against their pisi.

" Bahu stop " Trilochan noticed her upset face and said " mandakini jiji we can't give priority to these old thinking above our bahu's happiness, moreover anirudh is also going he will take care of his wife. Bahu go and sit in the jeep and come soon "

Bondita smiled towards him and went with all leaving mandakini clenching her teeth and to give a lecture to trilochan to keep his bahu under control but didn't give an ear to her non sense.

The whole ride was filled with the chatters of everyone but kadambini was quite because she was not liking bondita going with them. 

Soon they reached fair and kadambini jumped from the jeep immediately to go near anirudh.

" Ani look that ride, i want to go there" She didn't even wait for everyone to go get down from the jeep and pulled him with her to the round wheel.