kiss | felixander

"This is not fair, though," scoffed Alexander, his eyes narrowed in disbelief as he stared at Félix. Félix had just accused Alexander of being a "dangerous member of society," forcing him to undergo a lengthy checkup. Alexander felt a surge of frustration and indignation at the unfairness of the situation, knowing he would have to endure hours of waiting until the tedious checkout process finally concluded.

He didn't want to be stuck here; he yearned to be back home with Amy, as they had planned to watch a movie together. The routine of their daily movie nights was sacred to him, and he resented Félix for disrupting it with his judgmental attitude. It wasn't merely a mistake; it was an intrusion on his personal life. Oh, how he despised Félix's tendency to pass judgment! Determined not to let Félix's behavior ruin his plans, he couldn't shake off the frustration brewing within him.

"I am doing my job, Oscar," sighed Félix, his tone icy and detached. The stark difference in Félix's demeanor towards others compared to Alexander began to weigh on Alex's mind. Where was the warm, adored Félix everyone else seemed to encounter? Why did Félix's warmth seem to evaporate in his presence? These questions gnawed at Alexander, leaving him feeling unsettled and somewhat resentful towards his friend.

Alexander knew though that it wouldn't work to argue longer. Félix was highly stubborn and he'd do anything to get his way.

If Alexander had to explain the stubbornness, that one memory would bloom in his mind- this wasn't even a week ago, just four days ago. Félix was turning into a type to fight Alex over literally nothing and he was in a bad mood too that day. Well maybe Alexander should've considered and not tease him but please he just wanted to have some fun. He didn't think Félix would go insane over a juice bottle! He didn't think Félix would literally break that poor bottle than giving it to Alexander!.. Well I guess this was special to only Alexander since moments after Félix was sharing a bottle with a coworker.

God Félix really hated him.

He changed a lot too when he joined the government's big team like he wasn't the old Félix that helped Alexander now. He never forgot to greet Alexander with a "Good morning!" as the sun rises when they walked past each other then but now? He can't be bothered and seems as he actually doesn't greet Alexander only now.

Oh my God, Félix hates him.

Félix also had stopped asking Alexander about the movies he watched daily with Amy. That was always a conversation starter between the two! Well it used to be. Now here he is, stealing the movie hours that meant a lot to Alexander and it hurts Alex even more to know that Félix knows the exact hours. He knew he was keeping Alexander from having a great time with his sister. The sister that just recently got better to be able to be home when this tradition started in the hospitals.

Félix hated Alexander, so much.

Even his body language had tensed up with this big change in his life. Félix used to be a friendly guy and had the warmest hugs. Now he looked exhausted all the time and those hugs went missing long time ago. He did give them to others still though. He was still friendly to others.

Did Alexander fuck up without noticing?

The rivalry between the two had faded into a one-sided hatred. A hatred that felt toxic - a normal human wouldn't dare to come close to it but Alexander still cared enough for Félix to push it.

Alexander hates himself for loving Félix, someone he shouldn't even consider to have a crush on. However he was here, his heart belonged to Félix who seemed to despite his existence now.

"I respect your duty, but let me go and we'll look into it in the morning." spoke Alexander. He himself was surprised how serious he sounded just now. He really wanted to be home, he wanted to watch movies and this was Amy's turn to pick a movie too. He doesn't want Amy's day of pick to go to waste, he knew it wouldn't anyways since she'd pick the next day instead but he really could just go right now instead. He really wished to.