ménage 2

Cinderella didn’t know what to think. On one hand, it was eating her inside that her, god she hated calling him that,  twin brother was pulling a facade with her father. On another hand, it was factually better that he was doing that. However her heart was freezing, she could feel the cold air she leashed on it herself.

She watched as the perfect family portrait played in front of her, it didn’t feel right. This home was broken when she left, and she hoped to lord she’d find it worse if she ever returned. She didn’t love that they could possibly become happy without her.

They seemed happy now. Delighted, in a warm palace.

Was her absence the cure of all this?

How dare they heal without needing her?

She just couldn’t get it.

Words that Christopher uttered, how did he find the courage for those? Two faced asshole. He was acting as even if he was completely broke - there was a way to fix him. There was not. If there were any, Cinderella would’ve stayed.

She hated him.

She wasn’t sure as to why she was so angry. She was way too happy back at her own home. She had a reputation that people would die for, she was a woman who got dozens for her beauty. She was indeed untouchable, she was an idol to so many. She was, without no doubt, the perfect girl.

Whatever though, her goal wasn’t mainly those. She decided to leave just to leave. She wanted to run away, to better. She also wanted to be missed. To be needed. Needed so much that they’d die. She wanted to be the one person they needed to survive.

Apparently, Christopher filled the void. Oh that skunk. He was just a clone that went wrong after all. He had a quarter of the same qualities and that seemed enough for the family. He could never shine like Cinderella who, oh my,  she just shined too bright.

How did Christopher survive?

Her eyes pinned on him, who was daring to have a coffee with HER father. He was, as always, a stone guy. He had no expression, he could never pull one anyways. He had become broken beyond repair when they infected him. She didn’t know what happened, nor did she care. She was only there to hear the doctor’s explanation,  nothing else.

Could you blame her? She was 16,  her prime age of teenage years. She had so much going on to become her own person for her to care about that boy. She was aware he wanted her close. Maybe he still believed they were the siblings they once were.

That became history when she could fly from her cage and meet the world. She was her own person, and slowly she started to hate having a clone of herself. She wanted to feel special. She didn’t want some version of herself.

Why couldn’t Christopher just die, it would save her and himself from this agony of life.

He lives for nothing, his brain could be reported as dead - to be fair. He was just bones with skin on it. The street cats were more human than him. He was just living just to be written as alive. However may she ask you, wouldn’t he be happier after death?

Also, she would just mourn for some weeks and could shine more and more. She’d be her own star, she wouldn’t be a literal Gemini. She’d have a constellation of her own, without a twin.

Her view on Christopher just changed so much the second having a twin gained its own personal meaning for her head.

“Sis,  do you think my friend would love these cookies?” she was asked by Angel who was holding a cookie in front of her face. She snapped out of her thoughts, and smiled warmly. “I’d have to taste to be sure, but they do look sweet, my angel.” she replied back. Angel smiled back and shook the cookie as a sign to take it and eat it.