ménage 1

The trees were passing by as she watched the road. The train wasn't fast enough to spin her head, she was actually enjoying the comfortable ride. She wasn't thinking of anything really, she wasn't the type to ponder over the plan she was executing. Not since she left that place.

She was coming back around to visit, though. She hadn't abandoned it completely, her hometown was still hers. She hated it there but she couldn't depart from it.

She also had people she was connected to at birth and no matter how hard she tried to cut them off, she couldn't. She was still the little girl inside and yearned for a family.

There it went, she was thinking again. Her habits always got destroyed whenever she was close to here. This place had some radioactive effect that it left you forever, the catch was that the scars were only visible whenever you came around.

When she felt that they were slowing, she took her eyes off the view. There was nothing to look for soon anyway, it was the old place she disliked.

She knew she was about to have a terrible time checking in, the government was extremely strict in this area. To enter you had to be born or had relations to here. You couldn't have entered here if not, of course unless you had a job or you were called personally.

She looked at the stuff she brought, there weren't much. She wasn't here to stay long, she wouldn't. She would die than stay longer than anticipated. She just packed some clothes and objects it's required to live decent.

She lifted herself and stood up. The train was so slow and she was holding on to somewhere to make sure the stop didn't stumble her. She felt like she was a teenager again, she felt like she was stuck here again but that wasn't the case. She was the most free out of everyone.

She waited for the train to stop completely and she took her time to get off. They weren't going to start the train until she left anyway, it wasn't a public train. The situation isn't a joke, this place is stricted. You can't enter or leave freely, you have to earn them.

She earned both.

She was at the door to leave her compartment, for worse. She was going to enter a place she loathed. She inhaled and collected herself, though her expression was never readable, then walked out.

Now she was at the exit, the door that was opened for the station. She eyed around her, every color here was dull as she remembered. The birds were singing ugly as she remembered. The sun was about to give up as she remembered. The air was thick as remembered.

She was pensive when she was approached by the porter. She came back to reality and handed the bags she got. She blinked in a thankful way as she followed.

Her first step to the dirt was surreal, she felt so out of touch. She belonged and not at the same time. Her youth was blooming inside her again, she wanted it in ashes.

The station was old school, it felt historic until she arrived at the escalator. The porter already was on it, she needed to stop for a moment to observe though.

The station was quite in nature, it felt odd to look at downstairs. The downstairs was futuristic and very modern even from a slight glance. She didn't know if that was good or horrible.

She finally let go of the station and headed down, where she'd check in.

There weren't many people once again. This place truly only belonged to special people. She loved and will always love being special, if only the society here wasn't corrupted.

She was stopped by staff to go under a check. She stood there, clearing her head from childish thoughts that were almost out. She needn't those immature stuff, she wasn't a baby anymore.