Die a Happy Man

A/n: So this chapter has a bit of spice in it. If it's not your type of read, feel free to skip. It's definitely just a filler chapter. Sorry for the late upload. Nursing school has been kicking my butt.

~~~

The drive to Teller-Morrow was quiet. Juice had one hand on the steering wheel and the other on Josephine's thigh. She lightly ran her fingers over his arm, staring out the window as some Foo Fighters song played on the radio. The twins had fallen asleep on the ride, and even though Josephine was grateful, she knew they would be wide awake by the time they got back to the house. Juice pulled the Corolla into a spot next to the line of bikes and noticed Chibs was sitting on his bike, smoking a cigarette. Once the car was in park, the two climbed out, meeting around its front.

"Still gonna come by tonight?" Josephine asked as Juice pulled her close to him.

"Absolutely." He leaned down, kissing her deeply as Josephine snaked her arms around his neck.

"It may be late," he sighed as he broke their kiss, resting his forehead against hers.

"I'll wait up." As he went to lean in again, Chibs cleared his throat and walked over to the couple. Josephine pulled out of Juice's arms, turning towards the Scott.

"Hey, Chibs," she greeted the man with a hug.

"Hey, lass. Good job patching him up. Never woulda known he been shot," Chibs said. Josephine gave him a playful smirk.

"I like keeping him around for now." Chibs laughed as Juice shot him a dirty look.

"Haha, very funny."

"C'mon Juicy, we got work to do." Chibs clapped him on the shoulder before heading back to his bike. "See ya later, Jo!" Once out of earshot, Juice grabbed Josephine around the waist, pulling her back against his chest. Dropping his lips to her neck, he laid a few kisses.

"For now?" The question was meant to be playful, Juice trying to hide his concern. Josephine allowed herself to sink back into him.

"As long as you wanna stay around," she whispered in hopes he wouldn't hear her, but the second he was turning her in his arms, she knew he had heard her.

"I play on sticking around." The seriousness in his eyes and tone was an answer enough without him saying it.

"I know." Josephine reached up to press her lips to his before murmuring, "You worry too much."

"I worry about the things I care about." Looking into her eyes, he cupped her face in his hands tenderly. All she could do was smile at him as her eyes started to water.

"Get outta here before the Scott beats your ass." Juice smiled, realizing she was trying to change the subject. He pressed a quick kiss to her forehead before turning to walk to his bike. He stopped halfway and looked over to see Josephine had started to head to the driver's side of the car.

"Be careful going home. I'll text you to let you know when I'll be there," he called to her. She blew a kiss to him before climbing back into the car. When he got to his bike, Chibs was grinning at him.

"So you and the nurse, huh?" Juice threw his helmet on, offering up a shrug.

"Take care of her, Juicy boy. She's a rare one."

"Where we going anyway?"

"Jax needs us over at Cara Cara." Juice rolled his eyes. Great, take me away from a day with Jo to sit at a porn studio, he thought to himself. Before Josephine, he would've been excited to go hang out at a porn studio all day. But now, he found himself only wanting to be near her. She made his head sound not so loud anymore. He started up his bike, following Chibs out of the lot. It was going to be a long day.