Author's Note

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

.........................................................................

Trigger Warnings

This story involves explicit sexual scenes, mature contents, attempted SA, kidnapping & murder so please read it at your own risk.

.........................................................................

Dear Readers,

This is my first story on Wattpad. The story moves around Shivanya and Vihaan, the main leads but the first parts are the exposure of their lives, which plays a major role in the later part of the story.

I don't want to write this story in a haste. This story is for those readers who give value to smut as well as the plot. In that aspect I hope I won't disappoint you guys.

I need you all to vote, comment and follow me so that I can decide to whether continue the story or not.

The continuation of the story wholly depends on your votes and comments.

Love,
Sara Irfan.