Trolls: Dreamwork Ideas

Here are some ideas.

What if there there was a hidden kingdom for humans ? In the kingdom there are three princes and one sister who is the youngest and was born sick, after some years she passed away. But the royal family and trusted servants knows except the youngest was very close with so his older brothers kept it from him, they find a girl that looks identical to the late princess and sister so through something ( it can be a device or a very large crystal Ball that show you places and other worlds, and something is use to travel that place ) so a plan form to kidnap a girl and slowly her into thinking she their sister and princess, the oldest brother have his second brother to search ways to make her forget her former life. Why the youngest was told that his sister was sent to a place that will make her feel better, after a while The second brother find a way to make the girl they pick forget her old life. It said that in songs in music by certain and special trolls sung in special ways with magic or a Ritual in a place ( I will let you decide the place ) they use something to locate and show the troll they need. It reveals to be Branch, so after kidnapping him the oldest brothers told Branch what they plan for him, Branch refused to help so the two royals have a hypnotize to make Branch do as the two royal says, will Poppy and his brothers when one of his brothers comes to see Branch ( I would choose Floyd or Bruce or maybe both ) find him and undo what the two royal princes did ? Oh and Branch could be a pet when he is kidnap but the girl and youngest prince could treat him like a friend or companion.

Another ideas

what if in the first movie when Branch and poppy was nearly near the troll tree, what if Floyd and Bruce was there to see
Branch and Their grandmother who didn't know that she got eaten saw Branch and Poppy. They were shocked to see a grey Branch. Branch was scared and mad to see them and pretend not to know them, Poppy was shocked to see two trolls who she immediately recognised as two members of Brozone who soon learn are Branch's older brothers. She explained what happened to her friends and she and Branch are on their way to Bergen town to save them, Bruce and Floyd come along much to Branch dismay. ( I will let you decide the rest, here is another idea for this, what is Branch don't remember his brothers ? When Floyd and Bruce run into them on the way to the troll tree. )

Another idea

What would happen if Velvet and Veneer were talented singer and dancer but are not good songs writers, they kidnap Floyd for that. But they also kidnap Branch to use him in case Floyd tries anything, ( they could have something that turns Branch into a child with no memory of his older self, it's also your choice if you want him grey or not ) I will let you decide the rest.

Another idea

What if there was a underwater kingdom of siren in a place unknown to all, the royal siren people family have a certain specific of what types of music and voice they love. They take people who fit their description, they use a very large jewel or 🔮 to show and find that person. One day they Heard about trolls with amazing singing voices, somehow they learned about Brozone They were very interested in Bitty B whose name is Branch. The royal family decided to have him as their Songbird. ( I will let you choose the rest, will Poppy and the snack pack, Brozone find him ?