Regal Academy Ideas

Here a Travis idea

What if the evil Fairy the one who curse his grandfather years ago. Kidnap Travis and brainwash him to make him believe that she is his Grandmother. She taken him to a different human world where she has been hiding in a abandon Mansion she met some humans in the other's world who help her so they can get revenge on the peoples who hurt and betray them. The evil fairy orders someone to take Travis to the magic chamber room to prepare him for the brainwashing ceremony. When Travis Parents went to his room and found it empty. They called Rose then Mr. B's grandparents to ask if they know where he is or is he with them. When he isn't they ask for help to find him. using a magic Crystal ball that records things, they found out that Travis was taken by the evil Fairy, Rose then ask you mean the one who curse Travis Grandfather? She said they all nodded. They ask Red Riding Hood to help to bring him back along with Rose, Hawk and Ling Ling, Astoria and Joy. When they went to the other Human world some High schoolers saw them comeing out of the portal one of them went up to them and ask who or what are they, after they explain everything the high Schoolers are going to have some adventures why finding and saving Travis and stopping the Evil Fairy ? Will Ling Ling's love save Travis !?

P.S. Mr. B is Travis dad.

Here a Rose idea

What if a Evil Prince from Headmistress Cinderella past returns with his Grandson. They been watching Regal Academy in secret for years, they saw Cinderella's granddaughter Rose and the Evil Prince's grandson fell in love with Rose when he saw her through the mirror. He told his grandfather he wanted to make Rose his princess. The evil Prince's grandfather agreed. He and his Grandson made a plan on turning her evil and making Rose forget her old life. Meanwhile Rose feel distant from her friends, and she saw a girl Kiss Hawk. Rose ran away and she ran through a portal made by The Evil Prince and his Grandson, when Rose stop crying she realise that she is not in the school ground and the Evil Prince and his Grandson introduced themselves to her. Rose says hello and try to tell them she should get going home now because she says her Parents and her Granny are going to be worry sick about her, but The evil Prince says actually this is going to be your home from now on because my Grandson have a interest in you. Before Rose could do anything one of the servant put a sleeping spell on her, the Evil Prince carry her to a bedroom and then perform a spell on her that will make her feel in love with his Grandson and forget about everything and everyone. Meanwhile Rose's parents was getting worried and has ask Granny Cinderella is she with her ? She said no. That when Snow White found something and Granny Cinderella was shocked because she would never forget that, she called Rose's parents and Friends and then asked what happened to Rose. Hawk was mad and blamed himself for what have happens to Rose, but his friends told him they were all at fault. Will they save Rose ? Will Hawk tell her his true feelings ?!

Another Travis idea, it was inspired by the episode called the Dark Dragon.

When the dark dragons were banished, an evil king and queen with dark powers along with followers was also banished with them for teaming up, after being banished they secretly got some of their things and one of them was something that can open a portal to earth or to another world. Where they made deals with certain people where they made 2 different towns and one secret hidden place for a castle, the evil king and queen became the dark dragons king and queen and the dark dragons with the same powers making their own spells and potions. They also have something To spy on the fairytale world and stay in contact with the snow queen, as time past one of their grandchildren couldn't have children and decided to kidnap one of the teacher's grandchildren to make one of them their child. With help from the snow queen and her daughter Kira with Vicky and Cyrus to spy on Rose and her group to give information on them and pick who they want. After some time as pass, the dark dragons king and queen decided to have Travis to be theirs child. So when the servant they sent to retrieve Travis during the dragon duel when Travis and Gregory was under the control of a dark dragon that the snow queen sent, when the servant arrived with Travis ( it can be your choice if Travis can still be under the influence Of the dark dragon or was put to sleep ) the servant put Travis in the king's arm he along with his wife, was going to start the process to make Travis their son. Will his team find him and bring him back to his normal self ? Will LingLing make Travis remember his feeling for her.

Here is a idea about Hawk

What instead of his sister Fala, being taken it was Hawk ? When he was taken by the Tatauniya ( it can be your choice how Hawk was taken, just to let you know he was 3 years old when he was kidnapped by Tatauniya ) after kidnapping Hawk who was sleeping or crying why holding a fairy doll made of ice that won't ever melt made by his sister. When they arrived at the Enchanted forest where the Snow queen was waiting for them, Tatauniya made a deal with the snow queen where she could get one of the snow white grandchildren. She gives her a curse to steal the heart of the forest which is a crown owned by prince Lysander. After giving her Hawk she gives her the curse and opens a portal where she and a scared Hawk return to the snow kingdom, where she returns and tells her daughter Keira to fetch the drink that will make Hawk forget everything. The snow queen was going to raise him as her own child and used him to capture the six fairytale families for her snow globe collection, so after some years passed Fala who is with Rose and her group saw a 16 year old boy with white hair and a mask. The person reveals to be the snow queen son ( I will let you choose the name that the snow queen has given him ) after fighting when one of them knocked off his mask or the snow figurine, Fala immediately recognised him as her missing brother or the fairy doll she made for her brother. When she tries to come closer to him he opens a portal and goes in, when the group gets back Fala goes to her grandma and tells her what happens. ( I will let you decide the rest, I will let you decide the rest will they save Hawk and show him who he really is ? Will Hawk develop feelings for Rose )

Another Hawk idea

In the episode of Mirror Maddness, when the teachers were captured the snow queen decided to show them Fala who was inside a snow globe and then in a block of ice so she could put her and Snow White in a snow globe together along with the other teachers. Was saved by Rose and her team and then used the mirrors that are still cursed to get to safety, the mirror sent them to the LeFrog Swamp but the snow queen and her dragon followed and freez some of them, Hawk was the only when who was not in the ice, he managed to connect to his mirror self and use the family shield and save everyone. But they could celebrate the snow queen trying to take Fala, and end up taking Hawk instead. At the snow queen palace the snow queen was thinking of what to do with Hawk, ( here is one idea of what the snow queen going to do to him, put a shard of ice in his ♥️ )