Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir Ideas

Hello anyone who want some ideas for Miraculous. Here are some ideas.

What if Lila gone too far and Marinette told her Parents everything about Lila and the lies she told. Her parents decided to transfer or send Marinette to boarding school in a another country, but told Marinette about it first and she agreed, So she pack up and left. But not before writing some notes to give to her Parents, so they can give to some people. Also Mr and Mrs Dupain will have a talk with the School and Lila Mother about the Bullying. Will the rest of her classmates try to earn her forgiveness If she ever return ?

Here a another idea

What if Adrian tell Marinette to not tell anyone about Lila Again after Marinette got in trouble. she finally snap and she slap Adrian and told him don't ever speak to her ever again and ran out of school, Marinette was then kidnap by someone and taken to a another world to become a Evil emperor or King daughter and he knows she is Ladybug. When she try to escape they have her in a brainwashing ceremony or make her slowly forget her past and start changing her Personality, Tikki was told to escape by Marinette she rush to find Master Fu to tell him what has happened. Will Adrian and Alya, Nino, Luka and Kagami even Chloe save Marinette in time?

If any of you need some help with something let me know in the comments please. Oh and I would choose Marinette and Adrian or Marinette and Luka.

Another idea

What if there was a dark Miraculous Kingdom that was well hidden, a Evil Prince lives there with his servants and Parents. They been planning on trying to take over the world for years, one of their servant who have Magic, have a Orb that show what is happening in the outside world. The Servant who was with the young Prince (who is two years older then Marinette) in the Orb they saw what is happening in Paris. They heard about the Akuma's and two superheroes name Ladybug and Cat Noir, they found out their identity. But when the Prince lay his eyes on Ladybug/Marinette, he fell in love with her and wanted her to be his Princess. He told the servant about it then told his Parents who agreed to it and start making a plan on how to kidnap Marinette. Will her friends save her ?

Here one of Marinette's Mom Sabine

What if she found out about Lila from Marinette ? The lies and that she said will make Marinette lose all her friends. Marinette told her mother she can handle it, Sabine nodded and smile but on the inside she was heart broken. At night when Tom and Marinette were asleep she made herself some hot Chocolate. She was angry and upset about what her daughter told her. Hawkmoth felt her emotion and send a butterfly to akumatiz Sabina to become Verity Queen. The next Morning Marinette went to school but when she got there, there stood Verify Queen with the rest of the class tied up, also Lila's mother was there too. Verify Queen along with weredad who she use her power to turn him to the form when he was Akumatiz. Verity Queen look at Marinette and said they will regret what they have done to you sweetheart. That when Marinette realise that it was her mother, before she could get away Verity Queen use her magic and put her daughter in a trance, she then use her magic on Lila and force her to tell the truth on everything. Verity Queen then turn some people into her servants or warriors. The class and Lila's mother was shock and furious at Lila. (Adrien who got away before he was captured) Alya, Chloe and Nino was spare, then Hawkmoth told her to find Ladybug and Cat Noir and get their Miraculous. She nodded and send her warriors and servants to find them. then she take Marinette to the Palace she built with her magic. Tiki escapes with the earrings before Marinette was put in a trance. Will the heroes stop Verify Queen and save Marinette with or without Ladybug help ?