X-Men ideas

Here a X-Men Evolution Nightcrawler idea

What if Kurt's Mother Mystique kidnap Kurt and brainwash him to believe that he was always with her and that he was raise by her. The other idea is that Mystique with some help made a serum or something that turn Kurt into a toddler or a young child and Mystique was going to re-raise him.

Here a Wolverine idea from the Tv show in 1993 the Repo Man one. What if he was Brainwash to make him forget the X-Men and was planted false memories. That he was always part of Alpha Flight. Also they and Heather threaten Chasen and Jame about dissecting him, so they was forced to find other ways learn about wolverine's adamantium bonding process. When the X-Mens find Wolverine he didn't recognise any of them, will the X-Men bring him back home and get his memories back ?

Here a X-Men Evolution idea

What if Magneto told Mystique that she can have her son back, but he will be brainwash or turn back Into a 3 or 5 year old, so Mystique can raise him and be a mother to Kurt like she always wanted to. Will his teammates and friends save him.

Here a another Wolverine idea from Repo Man

What Alpha Flight found out the real reason why Wolverine left, they threaten to leave if they don't find some others ways to learn about Logan's adamantium skeleton. Alpha Flight agreed that Wolverine will be brainwashed and Heather or someone else will study him and find other methods that won't hurt Wolverine. When some members of the X-Men come looking for their teammates they are shock to see what happen to him, will the X-Men save him ?