Chapter five - Ava

I'd heard from my aunt that Jasper had become friends with Charlotte. I couldn't believe it; he knew I didn't like her and that she had caused us a few problems. I didn't believe it until I went to the park with Ryan. We have been sitting there for about ten minutes when Jasper and Charlotte came in. He was looking at the ground the whole time, but she wasn't. She noticed us and did something inexplicable. She kissed him. Jasper was shocked for a moment, but after a while he kissed her back. I couldn't take it anymore and apologized to Ryan and ran home. I barely made it to my room. Unfortunately, my mom was here, even my aunt was here! That's going to be even harder.

After a while, there was a knock on my door. My mom walked in and my aunt right behind her. My aunt was like my second mom. "What's wrong, sweetheart?" my mom asked me. Almost inaudibly, I whispered Jasper and Charlotte. I'm surprised they heard that. "WHAT DID THEY DO?!'' She sounded angry, but not at me, probably at Jasper and Charlotte. I couldn't speak, so I gestured with my hands. They both gasped in surprise and anger. "I'm going to kill him. How can he treat YOU like that? He's so rude. I shouldn't have allowed him to talk to her. Fuck!!'' She blamed herself for something that was not her fault. ''Aun...Auntie it's not your fault. And I don't want to be rude but could I be left alone? Please?'' In response, I received a caress on the cheek from both of them and then the door was closed. Then I heard the door slam and the car drive away. My mom probably went away with my aunt. Or just out for a walk. Who knows.