Chapter six - Jasper

My mom came home and she was literally bursting with rage. "Hi Mommy." I drank a little, but only a little. She looks at me in disgust. ''Jasper Gaines!'' In that I was more sober than ever before. ''YOU'RE SUCH A JERK!! How could you do that to her, let alone with Charlotte?! You're making me sick. Do you know what Ava is going through right now? No, you don't know, because you're selfish.'' I don't know what she's talking about, and then it dawned on me. It was Ava, the one who was in the park. Fuck! Why me, what did I do to make God hate me. "But I didn't know she was there, if I had known, I wouldn't have done it. And please don't yell at me." She becomes even more angrier, than I thought was possible. "I'm going to scream at you all I want. You will not command me. Understand?!? And you mean you'd kiss THE... some other time?!? You're just like you're pathetic excuse of a father. And you're grounded for however long I decide." After she said this, I ran into my room and started crying. She only pulled my dad out when she was really angry. So, I know I fucked up big time.

The next day I went out with Charlotte. I know my mom grounded me but I just couldn't stay away from Charlotte. I think I started to like her, but-. "Hi Charlotte." She turned to me and hugged me. "Hi Jasi." I let her call me Jasi even though I don't like it because... I think I'm starting to like her. "You look good today." I smile at her and she answers me. "I know. I look good every day." And then we start walking through the mall. After Lotti finishes shopping I escort her home and as we stand in their driveway. Charlotte pulls me into a deep kiss. The kiss was passionate, but there was something else, but I can't say what. All I could think about was her and her soft, strawberry-flavoured lips. She pulled back a little to catch her breath and said quietly. "I have a surprise. My parents aren't home." Before I could say anything, my legs were already following Charlotte. I took her in my arms like a bride and went with her to her room. I slowly pulled her shirt up. She was standing in front of me in her underwear. She threw herself at me and started to take off my clothes. When I was just in my boxers, I kissed her passionately.

I woke up around half past nine in the morning and still tired because of last night. I've never experienced anything better. I turn on my side and take the phone in my hand. A few missed calls and a few messages from friends. But none from my mom. Did I make her this angry that she doesn't even care where I am. I put on my clothes and go downstairs to the kitchen. There I find Charlotte sitting at the table, and on the other side of the room is an elderly lady. Lotti smiles at me, and the old lady turns to me and speaks. "Good morning, young sir. I hope you didn't get too tired of Miss Charlotte.'' She paused for a moment. My heart stopped. I hope she didn't hear us, because we were pretty noisy last night. To my misfortune, she continued again. "I also hope you've been drinking a lot while running and playing tennis, hydration is necessary. Anyway, I'll have to go. So far it's been nice meeting you.'' When she said that, a stone fell from my heart. I was so relieved that I almost breathed a sigh of relief. Charlotte must have seen that and chuckled.

"Bye bye, baby. Sometimes we have to do it again." She kissed me. "Yes, we have to, and very soon, I probably won't be able to stand it, I miss it already. Bye bye, Jasi."

''Jasper!?!'' I turn around and Ryan is standing there. He looked a little confused and shocked. I'm not surprised I met him; he lives on the same street as Lotti and if I remember correctly next to them. Hopefully he didn't hear us. "Hey Ryan, we haven't seen each other in a long time. Since the time when we were at the lake, right? I didn't even have time to say hello to you.'' He laughed a little under his breath. "No, we met not that long ago, but you were busy. And what are you doing here?'' I don't know when I was busy, I had time almost all the time, and if I saw him, I would at least wave to him. "I was at my girlfriend's house. Charlotte's," his eyes widened. "Wait so it's TRUTH?! You're a real bitch. You know how hurt Ava was when she saw you and that hoe kissing. She couldn't even speak, and I've never seen her run that fast in my life. And for your information I know all this because I was with her. And now, because of you and that bitch, she doesn't talk to anyone, not even her family and your mom. She hadn't left the room since that day, or at least she hadn't left the room when anyone was home. She doesn't take a shower until around midnight, when she's sure everyone is asleep. She didn't eat for several days straight. Only two days ago she had taken such a small piece of bread that it would not have been enough even for ants. She didn't eat or drink for a week. It's only because of you. I can't even look at you, at how much you disgust me." He said that and left, without another word.

Next chapter is gonna be a little surprise.