Chapter seven - Charlotte

"Byebye, baby," he said and left. I stared at his back for a moment and thenclosed the door and ran into my sister's room. We had to sleep there because myroom is full of children's toys. Besides, I don't sleep there anymore, andJasper couldn't think I was childish. I picked up my phone and started calling."Hello, darling," came from the other side. ''Matt, I miss you so much, I want to see you again.'' Someoneon the other side started laughing. "Don't worry, love, I'll see you soon.Now tell me, did you like it or not?"  "No, you do it much better." He chuckled again. "That's good, and how is our plan going?"  "Our plan is going great. He's already fallen in love with me, and I've managed to make him believe that I love him too. Ava is depressed. She doesn't eat. Doesn't drink. Just lies in her room. You've come up with a great plan.'' I didn't see him, but I knew him well enough that I knew he was smiling now. "I'm glad, I have to take revenge on her for the way she treated me. And how she broke up with me, but I'm grateful to her on one side, because I wouldn't have met you."  "I have to go; my parents came home. I love you and I'm going to continue our plan."  "I love you too, bye." And then I hit end of call button. I love him so much and he came up with such a brilliant plan to get them apart and cause them both pain.

I hate Jasper for resisting me for so long and not wanting to be with me, even though if he hadn't, I would have never had a relationship with Mathias. And Mathias hates Ava for breaking up with him when he was supposed to break up with her and say she cheated on him with someone else. Even if it was a lie. Unfortunately, she was faster than him and broke up with him for the same reason. That was true, he had cheated on her. No one knows with whom or where or when, but I know everything. Not because he told me, but because I was the one he cheated on Ava with. I didn't tell anyone, and he didn't tell anyone. Because it could mess up our plan. We managed get rid of the cheating rumour. And that's why no one likes Ava now. That was the beginning of our master plan. Our goal is to get them apart and cause them pain.

The first step was to make them mad at each other, so I told Ryan to go talk to Ava at the lake, that they hadn't seen each other in a while, and that she'd been sad lately and needed to cheer her up, and then I had to talk to Jasper and make Ava jealous or at least angry. I succeeded, for she ran away from the lake so fast that I hardly noticed her.

The second step was to start talking more with Jasper. I managed to do that successfully. More than successfully.

The next step was to kiss him in front of Ava. That was a bit more complicated. Because she didn't go out much and that's why I went about it differently, I slept at Gaines's and planned to be there almost all the time, so that I could meet her one day and she would make her own picture. I've successfully done that too. Now there is only one more step.

I have to stick with him and play that I'm so in love. It won't be difficult to act, after all, I've been taught since birth how to be an actress and also how to play people's feelings. I have to say that I've never been so happy about my skills as I am now.