4

                        𓂃⋆ KIM TAEHYUNG ⋆𓂃

Basketball is my passion but still traveling all over the country, having matches and all can be tiresome. It's been weeks since I saw my family and now I miss them.

The last match had been a thriller. I was afraid we might lose the match considering it was tied on 2-2.But thankfully my team was able to win it.

I changed my contact lenses and wore my spectacles again before going down to the ground for the post match presentation.

I gave an interview after which one of my teammates received the Player Of The Series Award and later, I was handed over the trophy.

As I posed along with my team with the trophy, I notices something or rather someone standing on the ground, behind the boundary line with his hands behind his back and eyes on me. Jeon Fucking Jungkook.

The all black suit that he wore was tailored to perfection to fit his body like a second layer and it didn't make him look less of a devil.

What is he doing here? Why would he fly from There to here? And how was he allowed to be inside the ground? Okay, maybe dad helped him considering dad was the former captain of thebasketball Team and Jungkook himself is a very popular and a respected person in Korean. But still!!

And seeing the slight twist of his lips, this isn't going to end well. He is planning something Just as we finished posing, one of my teammate who was beside me nudged my shoulder.

??:Is that Jeon Jungkook ?

I rolled my eyes.

Th: Yes, he is.

??: Oh God, he is so hot. Is he here for you though? !
Are you guys dating?

By now my whole teams attention was on me and they kept asking,

??: Are you dating him?

Th[mnd]: Fuck no.

??:Isn't he your childhood friend?

Th[mnd]:More like enemy.

??: He is so fucking gorgeous!

Th[mnd]:Get your eyes checked, babe.

??: Have you slept with him

Th[mnd]:Eww.

??: Why is here, Tae?

Th[mnd]:God knows.

??: Is he going to propose?!

Th[mnd]: What the fuck

Th: Can you please be silent for a moment?

By now, almost all the cameras were focused on him. And some of them were focused on me cause well, the whole world knows of our relation but what they all doesn't know that the amount of hate we have for each other. Over the years, we have managed to keep that out of media because media tends to exaggerate things.