19

                        𓂃⋆ KIM TAEHYUNG ⋆𓂃

He can't be serious. After turning me on he can't possibly tell me to go sleep.

Th: Jungkook I want you, please.

His eyes darkened and he pressed a lingering kiss on my lips.

Jk: You are tired and hurt, baby. Go to sleep.

Th: I am not hurt, I am okay now.

Jk: You have concussion, Tae. You need to rest.

Th: It's not that bad. Just a slight one. I will be okay.

His lips twitched with amusement and he flicked my forehead playfully.

Jk: You made me wait for years for you, can't you wait for a day for me now?

Th: Jungkook Come on, please.

He grabbed my hand and dragging me to the bathroom, gently pushed me in and closed the door.

Jk: Freshen up and then go to sleep.

I groaned in frustration but I got freshened up anyway and took a short shower and wrapped a towel around myself before walking out just like that.

He was sitting on the bed against the headboard and when his eyes fell on me, his body tensed and lust was etched over his face.

Jk: What are you doing?

I shrugged and took out a pair of shorts and a crop top and without thinking twice, I dropped the towel leaving myself bare infront of himHe just groaned and shut his eyes firmly.

Jk: Don't provoke me, baby. I'm trying really hard to control myself.

Th: You don't have to. Please..

When he didn't open his eyes, I picked up the clothes and wore them.

Th: Fine, your loss. I am not going to force myself on you.

Grumbling I laid down on the bed and turned my back to him. A moment later, he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me to his chest, burying his face in my neck.

Jk: Goodnight, baby.

I grumbled in response which made him chuckle and he planted a kiss on my neck.

Minutes passed by but I didn't feel like sleeping, I was still very very horny and with his hips pressed into my ass, it wasn't helping.I tried to wiggle away but he tightened his hold around me.

Jk: Stop moving.

But I didn't listen to him and when I moved again, I felt something dig into my ass and I almost gasped.He was hard. So very hard.

Very slowly, I arched my ass against his front and rocked and he hissed slowly and I felt him grow harder every second.

Wetness pooled between my legs as I continued rubbing myself against his hardness and he started to breath heavily but didn't make any efforts to stop me for which I was grateful.For a minute we stayed like that, rubbing against each other, not saying anything until his hand slowly moved down from my waist and unbottoned my shorts and his hand slipped inside and I bit my lips.