20

                        𓂃⋆ JEON JUNGKOOK ⋆𓂃

A MONTH LATER...

Pregnant It was written clearly on all the three pregnancy tests Taehyung took.

We stared at each for a long moment, unmoving. Before I picked his up in my arms and twirled his around in the air making him chuckle.

Jk: We are going to have a baby Tae

I exclaimed, not able to control my happiness and excitement.

he wrapped his arms around my neck and dropped his forehead to mine, smiling widely.

Th: Yes Kook. We are going to have a baby.

I carried him out of the bathroom and placed him on the bed gently and climbed over him.

Jk: We are going to be parents? I am going to be a father?

he grabbed my palm and placed it over his belly and kissed me softly on my lips.

Th: Yes, idiot.

I chuckled loudly and kissed and him deeply, my hand slipping inside his dress to touch his belly.

I knew he will get pregnant considering how we had been going at it like rabbits since the past one month but nothing could have prepared me for this moment, the moment of confirmation. It was all I ever needed. I had everything now. My wife, whom I fucking loved with my whole life and our baby which will be here in nine months time.

The only thing left to do was to pour out my heart. To tell him exactly how I feel, that this is beyond the obsession and madness that started it all, it was pure love now. If he agreed to have my baby then that must mean he loves me too. And even if he doesn't, I wasn't scared anymore of rejection. he was bound to me now. Forever.

Th: Jun--Kook

he moaned softly into the kiss, his fingers tracing my jaw. As we were running out of breath, I pulled back and climbed down and lifted his dress to reveal his belly and I started to place several kisses all over it.

Th: Stop.I am ticklish.

I smiled against his belly and continued kissing him making him laugh.

When I finally stopped a minute later, I rolled off him and laid beside him, facing each other.I tucked a strand of hair behind his ear.

Jk: Hey, baby.

Th: Yes, idiot?

Those three words were on the tip of my tongue so, I leaned closer until our breaths mingled together.

Jk: I lo--

The sudden ringing off my phone startled me and I jerked away, cursing underneath my breath. Who the fuck interrupted me?