12

                        𓂃⋆ JEON JUNGKOOK ⋆𓂃

A week passed. And I could feel Taehyung growing closer to me.

Now he doesn't protest when I cuddle with him every night, sometimes he is the one who shifts closer to me and rests his head on my chest and pretends to fall asleep immediately not wanting to see my reaction.

I never say anything to his about that because I don't want to embarrass him causing him to go back to his cold self. So, I simply pull him closer and kiss his forehead and we both fall asleep in each other's arms.

But still...he argues with me, tries to defy me at every moment but if that's what it takes to make him talk to me then so be it.

It was Saturday and I watched Taehyung train in the garden, trying to perfect herself even though he was fucking perfect. he wasn't made the team's captain for nothing. he was an amazing batter, his every shot is a beauty.

Uncle had been the captain of the Men's basketball Team and he grew up watching him and got inspired by him and uncle trained him himself and when a legend trains someone, they ought to be another legend.

The only reason I installed a TV in my office was because of him, because I didn't want to miss any of his matches. And I love watching him being a captain, how everyone looks up to him.

Overall, I fucking admired him. And I was so proud of him that I could kiss the ground he walks on.I am damn sure he is going to win the World Cup too.I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice that hr fall down on the ground.I immediately ran to him and crouched down next to him

Jk: Hey, are you okay?

Cupping his cheeks, I inspected his jaw and thankfully there was no bruise or anything, he just looked rattled.he nodded.

Th: Yeah...I got distracted.
I frowned.

Jk:You can't afford to get distracted, baby. What if something happened to you?

Th: I know...I just...

And then he blushed and broke the eye contact with me.That made my frown deeper.

Jk: What were you thinking about?

he gently shoved at my chest and got up.

Th: You don't need to know everything, idiot.

I got up too and followed his inside.

Jk: Were you thinking about me, baby?

I teased him.

Th: Fuck off, Jungkook You are too full of yourself.

Jk: I can make you full though. I flirted as he was about to climb the stairs.he paused and threw me a horrified look.