17

                        𓂃⋆ JEON JUNGKOOK ⋆𓂃

Its been one month since I came to London. One month of accompanying Tae across England and Wales for his matches.

One month which means... Korean made it to the World Cup final. Under my baby's leadership. No matter how many posts and stories I uploaded on Insta, it doesn't justify the amount of pride I am feeling.

It's his first World Cup as a captain and Taehung already made it to the fucking final. They didn't even lose a single match. Not a single match and were on the first position on the points table.

Our families flew over from Korean to watch the final except for uncle cause he was already present here for the past few matches. His eyes seemed to be twinkling with pride ever since and I am sure mine were too.

And Bambam came along with them, I would have been surprised if he missed this match. We all sat in a VIP booth, courtesy to uncle and Tae, with Bambam beside me.

Trying to not think much about them, I focused back on the game as Korean won the toss and chose to first. Good decision, baby.

I glanced at bambam while dad and uncle were arguing about whether he made the right decision or not.

Jk: So...what are your predictions?

His eyes were focused on the ground as both the teams walked out for the national anthems.

Bm: You don't wanna know.

He gave me a side glance and we all got up for the national anthems.

Bm: Korean didn't even lose a single match and I gave a feeling this is the night they will lose.

Jk: Fuck off, I You are being pessimistic. So what if we didn't lose any match?

Bm: Australia lost two matches in the group stage, didn't. Our overconfidence might be our downfall.

Jk: Fuck you. We are not gonna lose. This World Cup is ours.

Bm: I hope we don't. But my gut feeling says otherwise.

Jk: If we lose I am taking it out on you.

I threatened when both the anthems ended and we all sat down.

Bm: You should be blaming your wif-

He stopped abruptly seeing the murderous look on my face.He cleared his throat and leaned back.

Bm: Kidding. We will win.

Giving him one last glare I focused on the match.Fucking Hell.

I was tapping my feet nervously on the floor when dad stopped infront of me and ran his hand over my head.

Mrjeon :Don't worry, we will chase it. It's not that huge.

Mrkim: Hell, yeah...we will.

Uncle added and everyone agreed with him.Bambam extended a bar of chocolate he eating to me.