25

𓂃⋆ JEON JUNGKOOK ⋆𓂃

God blessed us with identical two kids, a boy and a girl. Just like dad and his sister are. Wonwoo [8 Year old] he have same character and face as me. But he love his mom more than me. I don't care because i know he love me to its his favorite is him. Jong seo [3 year old]. she is copy cat of my Taehyung. I love that. She is a littile version my love. She is my princes.

Taehyung gave me everything he ever could, he gave me a family and his unconditional love though we still banter sometimes but I actually enjoy that. Especially when I kiss him in the middle of arguing and he forgets what he was saying.

When he gave last birth, I just couldn't stop kissing him whole face after seeing what all he went through for it. When we got back home he said to me rather sadly,

Th: I don't want to get pregnant again, I can't go through everything again, please. I did love some part of my pregnancy but not again--

So, once again I kissed him in between to shut him up.

Jk: It's okay, baby. You gave me more than I ever imagined.

And so we decided to not have anymore babies though I wanted one more but it was okay. I was not going to force him.

Woo: Daddy...

He tugged at my sleeves.

Woo:When will mommy come out?

I ruffled his hair.

Jk: Soon...have patience.

He pouted but became silent and leaned back into me as he sat on my lap along with his sister. We all were there for my baby's World Cup final as a captain. And though they were just three, they were able to understand the game a little bit and were only interested in it cause they loved watching their mother play. They get so happy whenever the crowd applauds Taehyung. Coincidentally, this time in the final was once again chasing and woo and seo smiled widely when they recognised Taehyung jersey number when she walked out to play.

Seo: Mommy! I'm here!

She shouted on the top of her lungs, jumping down from my lap and waving her hands frantically. I chuckled and pulled her back.

Jk: She can't hear you, princess. It's too loud in here.

Seo: Does mommy know we are here

She asked innocently. Smiling, I kissed her forehead.

Jk: Of course he does.

Nodding, she sat back and they both watched the game enthusiastically.
I sniffled back my tears as Korean won the World Cup. he hugged his partner tightly as the crowd went wild.

Woo: Why are crying, daddy? we don't lose

He pointed out seeing the tears in my eyes.

Jk: No, baby. We won, I am just feeling so proud of hi., these are happy tears.

Seo: I also want to cry happy tears!

She exclaimed excitedly and woo repeated the same thing making me chuckle at them.

An hour later when all the post match presentations were done and Korean was handed over the trophy and they were done with all the pictures, the family of the players started to step into the ground to meet their girls and I did the same with Woo in one hand and Seo in the other excited to see their mother.

As soon as he saw us, he ran towards us, the player of the match medal dangling around his neck and he grabbed both the kids in his arms and peppered their faces with kisses making them giggle loudly.Next, he gently lowered them to the ground and smiled brightly at me before kissing me hard, cupping both my cheeks catching me off guard.

I knew that at least a few cameras must be on us but I didn't care as I kissed him back with equal fervour, wrapping my arms around him waist and lifting him off the ground.

And with my lips still attached to him, I twirled him around in the air making him chuckle into the kiss.

Th: I love you.

I put him down and kissed his forehead.

Jk: I love you too, baby.

When we glanced down to our kids, they both had a
disgusted look on their faces making us laugh even more. I picked up woo in my arms while he picked up Seo and then he hugged me with them both sandwiched between US.

Jk: I love you all so much.

They both grinned widely and so did I as they kissed her cheeks in return.

When Woo and Seo noticed the other kids of Taehyung teammates with whom they are friends with, they wiggled out of our arms and ran to them leaving us alone. I circled my arm around his waist and pulled him flush against me.

Jk: So, Mr Jeon

My voice turned low and husky.

Jk: do I finally get to claim you tonight after you didn't let me touch you properly for almost two months?

A blush settled on his cheeks.

Th: You do realise we have a lot of cameras on us at the moment?

Jk: Does it look like I care? Now, answer my question.

Th: Well...we will be having two kids sleeping in the same room as us...

I whispered huskily in his ears,

Jk: I can always gag you to keep you quiet.

His eyes widened and he playfully smacked my chest.

Th: Shut up!

And I watched him with a smile on my face. My obsession, my madness and my love. My wife. My baby. My life. My world. My happines. My Taehyung.

                                  ── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──