15

𓂃⋆ KIM TAEHYUNG ⋆𓂃

Th: I will be late! Oh shit

I ran around the room, stuffing things in my bag.

Th: Help me, idiot! Stop standing there and sulking

I shouted at Jungkook who stood leaning against the door with a not so pleased look on his face.

Jk: You are leaving me.

He muttered in a gloomy voice making me pause. Oh, not this again. I swear if it were up to him, he would ask me never go for the World Cup and just spend my whole life locked up here with him. I planted my hands on my hips.

Th: Jungkook stop acting like we are getting divorced.
On hearing that, his scow i deepened and he pushed off the door and stalked to me and gripped my jaw in between his fingers tilting my face upwards to him.

Jk: Tell me, are you going to divorce me when these six months end?

Th: Isn't that what we agreed on?

He glowered down at me.

Jk: Don't fuck with me, Taehyung and answer me...are you going to divorce me and then go marry someone else?

I wanted to mess with him so I said,

Th: Maybe...who knows I'll find someone there in England...

His eyes blazed with rage and he removed my spectacles and threw them gently on the bed before his mouth slammed on mine with a force. Over the week, Jungkook has kissed me a million times and I got used to it, to us but everytime our lips meet, my body comes alive.

I wanted to take our marriage one step further and Jungkook wanted that more than me but I am scared a little, I don't know why and I told him that I wasn't ready for it and he didn't try forcing me but that didn't mean he didn't kiss me at every opportunity.

His lips were firm and soft at the same time as his tongue plundered my mouth, rendering me breathless it was as if he was staking a claim on my soul.

I gripped the collar of his shirt, holding myself up as
his one hand tangled in my hair and the other cradled my face. He dominated my mouth and kissed me desperately and with a purpose and only parted a bit when we ran out of oxygen.

Jk: You are fucking mine, Taehyung. You are my wife, I don't give a fuck about what we agreed on initially. You are staying with me till death do us apart.

And without giving me a chance to reply, his mouth claimed mine again harshly and I moaned softly into the kiss. Gradually, he slowed down and his tongue gently caressed mine before he eventually pulled back.
Panting, I placed my forehead on his chest as his hands wrapped around my waist pulling me closer.