The Occult Research Club!

After Rias had revealed to you that she is A Demon and that you now serve under her, you went to school trying to comprehend this and also having A Major Bragging right in your head that you slept naked with her.

You Know to Piss all of the School Perverts off when needed.

You were just in class when someone walked in.

It was Kiba Yuuto, and he was with you the only two non-pervert Guys in this entire school.

Kiba: Y/n?

Y/n: Huh? Yes?

Kiba: Come with me Please. Miss Rias needs you.

You then left the class with Kiba and he soon took you to An Old school Building.

Y/n: Wait is this where you all hang out? This Old Building?

Kiba: Yes, please come in.

You then walked in and you saw that there was a demon-summoning circle on the ground, some demon-summoning theorems on the chalkboard, and A Couch with A Cute Girl on it.

She's small, and cute, and everyone pretty much agrees she's the schools mascot, Koneko.

Koneko was Just eating some fudge when you looked at her.

Y/n: Hey Koneko.

Koneko then shifted away from you to Protect her Fudge.

Y/n: I'm not gonna eat it. Promise.

Just then you heard A Shower running and it then shut off as Rias walked out after getting dressed/

Rias: I'm sorry I'm Late. I know that since I slept in your house I couldn't use your Shower.

Y/n: (Blushing) N-No it's fine, It's good I Promise!

Akeno: Hi, I'm Akeno Himejima.

Y/n: Nice to meet you.

Rias: Well everyone is here. Good. Welcome to the Occult Research Club Y/n. From what we know you were attacked by A Fallen Angel.

Y/n: Fallen Angel?

Rias: Yes A Fallen Angel is A Holy angel that had fallen to evil and was sent to hell. Demons make deals with Humans to Manipulate them, Fallen Angels try to stop that, and Angels Kill both of us. This has been a three-way struggle for Thousands of years. Yuma is One of them. She wanted to kill you and then she removed every last bit of existence so they couldn't trace her to your death.

Y/n: That explains why she wanted to Kill me! But why would they want to kill me so Badly?

Rias: It's because of your Sacred Gear.

Y/n: Sacred Gear?

Akeno: Ara ara, A Sacred Gear is something inside of you that Holds Great Power, Many Humans are gifted with some but what Fallen Angels fear are Ones that can be made into Weapons.

Y/n: So Mine is... My Big Heart?

Koneko: Baka.

Rias: No we mean something else. Strike your Most Powerful Pose.

Y/n: Well I guess I can.

You then struck your fist in front of you as if you were throwing A Punch and suddenly Your left arm Began to grow Scales, and even Grow an eye on the back of your hand!

Y/n:

Rias: Calm down it is summoning itself.

Suddenly your arm Began A Gauntlet!

Y/n: Wait... Is this my Sacred Gear?

Rias: Yes, This is The Power of A Demon. We are all demons and now you are one too.

She revealed her wings as everyone else had as well and you slumped down in depression.

Y/n: Oh God I have wings too... Now I'm supposed to serve you.

Rias: Yes, It was in your contract.

Y/n: Contract?

Rias: Akeno hand him one.

Akeno: Yes Ma'am.

She Handed you one and you recognized it.

Rias: You took one from one of your subordinates and your last dying wish is to be in the arms of someone who cared about one Last time. So I came.

Y/n: (Blushing) W-Wow... So Still I serve you as your Lowly Slave or something like that?

Rias: Something like that For now, but You May Rank Up and obtain Followers of your own.

Y/n: My Own Followers!?

Inside Y/n's Head...

You Just Began Imagining Training to this Kickass theme and Becoming Far stronger and then you Began Training A Whole army of Mini Me's to the Kickass theme, while shots of you doing godly stuff Happened in between.

Outside of your Mind...

Akeno: Ara ara, I wonder goes on his Little Mind sometimes~

Koneko: He's being An Idiot that's what.

Rias: Now Since you work under me You must call me Ms. Preisdent.

Y/n: Can I call you President-Sama or Rias because you're my Friend?

Rias: (Blushing) We're on school grounds so Please Just call me president.

Y/n: Right, God it!

Rias: Now here is A Time for you to Rank Up.

Y/n: Eh?

Rias: Demons have Ranks and you can rank up to A Higher Rank by gaining more power.

Y/n: Right, and How do I do that?

Rias: Well you first hand out your Contracts to some Rather stupid and Greedy Humans.

She then placed several Boxes in front of you filled with Flyers.

Y/n:

A/n: 0:03-End

Rias and Akeno couldn't help but Blush and smile at your excitement while Koneko blushed and Called you an Idiot.