The Great Red Dragon!

You were just walking around in the middle of the Dark as suddenly you walked into A Wedding and you were suddenly wearing A White suit with A Red Corsage and you looked around to see you were at A Wedding.

Y/n: Wait... This is A Wedding? Rias and My Wedding.

Suddenly Rias appeared wearing A Beautiful short-length wedding Dress and she Looked truly beautiful.

Y/n: (Blushing) R-Rias?

Rias: Well come on you want to get Married right~?

Y/n: (Blushing) Y-Yeah I do! 

You then Began walking with her down the Isle with Rias as everyone there was watching you two get married.

Kiba: Take care of Rias for us Y/n!!

Akeno:  Make Ms. President Happy, Y/n-Kun~!!

Mom: Y/n Give me Plenty of Grandbabies! 6 Boys and 6 girls!

You both then walked up to the Altar where Rias was about to Kiss you but suddenly you were in A Dark Void again!

Y/n: Huh!? Where am I!?

Just then the Void was coated in A Giant Blaxe as A Giant Red dragon came out of the fire staring down at you!

Y/n: HEY! WHO ARE YOU DRAGON!? I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!

???: Oh Calm down Puny Human, I can't believe it but... You might actually have the powers of that God.

Y/n: Huh? What do you mean? What's your name?

???: That's not Important. I just wanted to meet my new partner.

Y/n: W-Wait, Partner!? What do you mean!?

???:  We're working together now, so of course I wanted to meet you.

Y/n: But what do you mean by that? I never worked together with A Dragon before!

???: Man You are so Stupid. Anyways, I Am just going to go now. I wish to work with you again. Goodbye.

Y/n: But wait who are you!?

You suddenly noticed that your arm where your scared gear was was now A Dragon's arm and you suddenly woke up to see you were in Bed holding your arm straight out!

Y/n: Huh? What A Weird Dream.

You then Looked at the clock and got worried!

Y/n: Holy Toledo I'm late!!

You then Popped your head outside to see Rias sitting outside in A Gym Tracksuit.

Y/n: I'm sorry Rias, I'll be right there!

Rias: Sure, take your time, but every 5 minutes Is another 100 Push-ups. We can't have you Growing soft Now.

Y/n: (Blushing) R-Right Rias!