Asia Kidnapped!

You and Asia were spending the day together when suddenly that Bitch Raynare showed up to do some terrible things as per Usual.

Raynare: Alright Asia, It's time to come with me.

Asia: But Miss Raynare, I don't wanna go...

Y/n: If she doesn't want to go then she doesn't want to go. Now Go.

Raynare: Oh It's so cute. You're Protecting her. Now I'm going to kill you this time.

She then launched another spear of Light at you but it Bounced off your chest!

Ray: H-Huh!?

You then removed your shirt to reveal It's coated in A Black substance!

Y/n: Armament Haki! It can protect me from Most attacks!

Raynare: Tch!!

Y/n: But Also it makes my Hits hit Far harder! Especially when I add Conquerers Haki!

Asia: Y/n?

Y/n: Asia stand behind me!

Raynare: JUST DIE!

She then Launched more Spears of Light at you but you kept trying to deflect them all as you threw A Punch at her with hit her in the chest!

Y/n: Gum Gum Hawk Pistol!!

Raynare then tried to Hit you with Dark Magic but you dodged it using Observation Haki, and you then Jumped into the Air!

Y/n: Gum Gum Hawk stamp Gattling!!

You then Began repeatedly Kicking her in the face as she slammed into the ground, and you then grabbed her by her wings!

Y/n: Gum Gum Missile!!

You then slammed into her Like A Missile!

Raynare: JUST DIE!

She then grabbed your arm and snapped it!

Y/n: GAH! BITCH!

You then Clothelined her to the ground creating A Loud thud even shattering the Pavement beneath you two!

Y/n: Gum Gum- GAH!!!

She stabbed you in the shoulder! allowing her to disable both of your arms!

Y/n: Gum Gum Bell!!

You then headbutted her in the face breaking her nose!

Raynre: Tch!!

Y/n: I'M NOT GOING DOWN UNTIL YOU GO DOWN!

Asia: Y/N! STOP!

Y/n: Huh?

Asia: I don't want you to get hurt, Y/n...

Y/n: But Asia I can keep going on I have-

Asia: I don't care! I don't want to see my Only Friend Get Hurt! Raynare... You can take me away...

Raynare: Good Choice. Next time Y/n I won't be so Kind and I Will kill you.

She then disappeared with Asia!

Y/n: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Later...

Y/n: RIAS ARE YOU SERIOUS!? WE NEED TO SAVE HER!

Rias: I can't this is none of my Business, but this seems to be A Good opportunity for you.

Y/n: Eh? Explain?

Rias: You see Y/n you remember your A Pawn correct?

Y/n: Yeah, Unfortunately.

Rias: You see what Makes Pawns special is that they can Rank up to becoming A Rook, Knight, Bishop, or Queen, but not A King. A Pawn can do so by doing something great, and going deep into enemy territory is A Good example.

Y/n: ...

Rias: Well I Hope you are doing well, Let's go Akeno.

Akeno: Alright Master.

Rias and Akeno then left as you then Began to pack up some stuff.

Koneko: You're seriously not doing this are you!?

Y/n: Yes, the hell I am! No one is going to hurt Asia! Church girl or Not!

Kiba: Y/n?

Y/n: No!! You're not gonna stop me!!

Kiba: No We're helping you.

Y/n: Huh?

Kiba: Ms. President may have some Problems against people of the church and there are some good reasons, but Asia is not one of them.

Koneko: (Pouts) We're not letting you wallow in despair Idiot.

Y/n: YES!!

You then wrapped your arms around both of them!

Y/n: YES! I KNEW I COULD TRUST YOU TWO!

Kiba: Thank you Y/n.

Koneko: Get the fuck off me, Baka!