A Mission to Save Asia!

Over the horizon approaching the church were You, Koneko, and Kiba. You were stretching your Body out to get it ready, Kiba was sharpening his blade, and Koneko pounded her fists together!

Y/n: Koneko. Bust down the doors.

Koneko: Exactly what I've been waiting for.

Koneko then punched the doors clean open as you all charged in!

Y/n: Search everything!! Leave no stone unturned!!

???: Well well well the Dirty Satanic Fuck bucket is here.

Y/n: Freed.

(Stop Music Here)

Freed: How is going demons?

Y/n: Where's Asia!?

Freed: Oh She's somewhere! I was about to eat my favorite Cerral! Boo berry Crunch But I can Postpone that to Kill all of you! NOW DANCE FOR ME!

He then began shooting A Bunch of Bullets at all of you But...

Y/n: Gum Gum Balloon!!

You deflected some of the Bullets, as Kiba deflected the bullets with his blade, and Konek took all of the Bullets but her defenses made her tank it.

Koneko: Ouch.

Freed: Oh I see! The Good Old Holy Blade will Kill all of you then! NOW TAKE THIS!!

Y/n: KIBA NOW!

Kiba's Blade then clashed with Freeds as it then began to absorb his Blade!

Freed: Huh!? What in the Bloody hell is this!?

Kiba: My Power. I can eat Light.

Freed: Oh Crap! Well, I guess I'll see you all Later! By the way, the entrance is under the altar! See you again Crazy Demon Fuck Buckets!

He then left.

Y/n: 

Koneko then opened up the Altar and found A Set of stairs underneath.

Koneko: Found it!

You all then got to the Bottom of the Stairs only to discover Asia trapped in A Cross while Raynare was prepared to take her Sacred Gear away surrounded by A Bunch of Other Fallen Angels!

Y/n: HEY! LET ASIA GO!

Asia: Y-Y/n...?

Raynare: You can't stop me now! I already have it!

She then ripped the Sacred gear out of Asia and then put it in herself.

Raynare: Yes~ YES~!! THE POWER FEELS AMAZING~!!

Y/n: ASIA!!

Raynare: STOP THEM!

Kiba and Koneko then Began fighting all of the Lesser Fallen Angels as you run into some and...

Y/n: Gum Gum Scythe!!

You beat them all and you had gotten to Asia!

Y/n: ASIA! WE'RE GOING TO GET YOU OUT OF HERE!

Raynare: Oh No Good use in that. 

Y/n: Huh?

Raynare: What do you think happens when you remove A Sacred gear from someone? They Die.

Y/n: NO!

You then Began running back carrying Asia as Kiba and Koneko noticed!

Kiba: Koneko lets carve out A Path!

Koneko: Right.

They both Took care of the rest of the Fallen Angels standing in your way as you all made it back upstairs and Asia is slowly dying!

Y/n: ASIA NO!!

Asia: Y/n... I'm going to die...

Y/n: NO, ASIA DON'T! YOU'RE GOING TO LIVE!

Asia: No... I'm going to die Y/n... I just wanted to Thank you...

Y/n: (Tearing up) No...

Asia: Thank you for... Being my Friend when... No one else in the world Cared about me...

She then died in your arms.

Kiba: ...

Koneko: ...

You then Began bawling like you never had before.

Y/n:

Koneko: H-Holy shit...

Kiba: He really did care about her...

Raynare then walked out smiling as she looked at Asia.

Raynare: You think she might be going to heaven? No. I doubt it. Everyone and I mean everyone hated her, So she Must be going to hell. Hell, she never had any Friends in her entire Life. But look at this as A consultation. You tried to save her.

You then slowly got up and still crying you began gritting your teeth.

Y/n: Gum Gum...

Raynare: Oh What are you going to do? Some other Pathetic Attack! I have healing Now you fucking Retard!! I'M IMMORTAL!

Y/n: ... SHUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!! GUM GUM BOOSTED RIFLE!!!!!

Raynare: WAIT WHAT!?

Your Scared gear then appeared on your Person as it screamed!

BOOST!! BOOST!! BOOST!!

You then spun your arm and Punched her so Hard in the Face that she went flying and slammed into the Church's Wall spewing up Blood and dropping feathers from the sheer Impact!

Raynare: GAAH!!

Y/n: Kiba, Koneko, Take Asia's Body out of here and Keep it safe.

Koneko: But what about-?

Y/n: What did I say?

Koneko: Take Asia's Body and Keep it safe.

Y/n: When?

Koneko: W-When?

Y/n: NOW!!!

Koneko: Right, Kiba Lets go!

Kiba: Right, I'm sure he can handle himself.

They both then quickly left carrying Asia's Body as Raynare got back up!

Raynare: THE FUCK WAS THAT!?

Y/n: I'LL TELL YOU WHAT IT WAS!! THE BEGINNING OF YOUR ASS-KICKING!!