Asia's First Mission!/Rias Engaged?!

Soon In The ORC Asia had shown up in the Building with several Empty Boxes on the ground.

Asia: Okay I handed out all of the Fliers.

Y/n: That Quick!?

Asia: People were so Nice when I asked them Politely.

Y/n: ... Yeah, I would take one too.

Rias: Alright Asia since you had Handed out all of your fliers you may now go out on your First Mission.

Y/n: Wait A Second...

You then Began Imagining A Bunch of Scenarios in your Head ranging from Some Creep sexually assaulting her to A Rapist sexually assaulting her, because she's too trusting and Kind.

Y/n: NO! SHE CAN'T GO!

Asia: Huh? Why Not?

Y/n: I Mean... She can't go because... She needs an experienced Hand.

Rias: Oh Is that so? Koneko goes with her.

Koneko: Yes, Ms. President.

Y/n: Wait, why can't I go?

Rias: I need you for something.

Y/n: Well I Guess she's safe in Konekos' Hands.

Koneko: Damn right.

Koneko and Asia then left through the teleportation circle and Rias then turned to you smiling.

Rias: I need you for something special Y/n.

Y/n: Okay.

A Few Moments Later...

Rias shoved you onto A bed as she was In Nothing but her Panties taking everything else off as she smiled sensually.

Rias: I need you to take my virginity~

Y/n: (Blushing) EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!?

Rias: Please Y/n I need you to take me~ It's really important to me~

Y/n: Well... I guess... To be honest I never really thought about this before...

You then Began to Rest your head on her chest awkwardly as she made sure your face right in your Boobs and she began taking off her underwear when suddenly A Summoning circle appeared in your room!

Y/n: WHAT THE FUCK!? THEY CAN'T SEE ME! I'M NAKED!

Just then A Woman in A Maid outfit appeared.

Rias: (Sigh) Hello Grayfia.

Grayfia: You're not supposed to have Sexual Relations

Rias: But I want to give it to someone I love and Y/n is someone I love!!

Y/n: W-What the fuck is going on?

Grayfia: I am Grayfia And I serve the Gremory Family.

Rias: Look Y/n the reason why I want you to take my Virginity is... I'm going to be married to A Man I never loved...

Y/n:

Grayfia: Yes, Miss Gremory speaks the Truth. She is going to Marry Riser Pheonix, and unite the Gremory and Pheonix families Together!

Y/n: LIKE HELL YOU ARE!

Rias: Y/n?

Y/n: RIAS DOSEN'T LOVE HIM AND I'M GOING TO FIGHT FOR HER RIGHT TO LOVE WHO SHE LOVES! SO TRY AND STOP ME BOTH OF YOUR FAMILIES!

Grayfia: Very well. I shall alert Riser Now.

Y/n: Good, I'll be ready to Kick his Ass!!

Rias: (Blushing/Thoughts) Y/n, I-I Truly Love you.., You're Amazing...