A Day with Asia!!

You were just in The shower just trying to think about what happened with Asia and you were just pissed off and depressed over it because Rias forced you to leave her behind.

Y/n: Asia, I'm so sorry... I'm sorry I abandoned you... I promise to come back...

Just then you felt two round soft things on your back as Rias Joined you in the Shower.

Rias: Y/n, are you Okay?

Y/n: No, Get off me Rias, I don't want to be near you right now.

Rias: What's wrong? This is A Dream for so Many Men.

Y/n: Well not with you right now! You Made me abandon Asia!

Rias: She is our Enemy Y/n! We can't be around her!

Y/n: She's my Friend!!

Rias: NO! DEVILS AND THE CHURCH ARE ENEMIES! HOW MANY TIMES AM I SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU THINK!? SHE'S NOT YOUR FRIEND! SHE'S YOUR ENEMY!

Y/n: TCH!

You were slowly growing more angry by the second.

You just walked out of the shower and marched off

Rias: Wait, where are you going?

Y/n: I don't need to take this for you!! You're Pissing me off already and You already did enough Damage!!

You then put on your clothes and marched off.

Later...

You were walking around the shopping district in town when suddenly you encountered Asia and you both decided to go to A McDonald's.

Y/n: Here you go Asia I got us some Food.

Asia: Oh Okay Thank you Y/n... So where are the Forks and knives?

Y/n: You eat with your hands.

Asia: Oh! I've never done that before!

She then took some Holy water to wash her hands as you got sick.

Y/n: Ugh... Geez...

Asia: Oh I'm sorry.

Y/n: It's Okay Just use A Moist Towlet.

Asia then cleaned her hands and began to eat the burger and she smiled.

Asia: Wow, this Ham-Burger is amazing!

Y/n: Hehehe, It's Just Hamburger.

Asia: Oh Thank you.

Y/n: I'm sorry if I couldn't have found you soon. My Bitch of A Boss wouldn't let me.

Asia: No It's Okay. Do you want to do other things?

Y/n: Oh I have A Few Ideas! Follow me!

You then proceeded to Take Asia to A Cosplay Shop where Asia was Picked up by A Bunch of women and was Placed in A Super cuter Cat Mage cosplay, and then you took her to An Arcade where you won her A Pikachu Plushie she really liked.

You were now both walking home during sundown and You turned to Asia smiling.

Y/n: I don't care what anyone says Asia, You're so Nice.

Asia: You too Y/n.

Y/n: I do wonder, why are you here in Japan?

Asia: Huh? O-Oh... That's A Long story...

Y/n: Oh I'm sorry I'll-

Asia: No I'll tell you. You should at least have the Knowledge.

Asia then explained how when she was born she had the Sacred gear of being able to Heal People but her parents abandoned her at an Orphanage and the church discovered her powers awakening when she was A Little girl healing A Hurt Puppy. Of course, they named her A Gift from God with her Powers but one day she saw A Lonely demon running to the Church all Inuried and in Pain and Asia feeling so sorry for him healed him, but in return, he killed the Bishop and after that, the Church deemed her A Witch and she ran to Japan to avoid Religious persecution.

Y/n: Wow, I'm sorry about that Asia. Look I don't care about what Happened, You Just tried to help someone in Need and That makes you such An Amazing Person.

Asia: T-Thank you Y/n-San...

Just then A Shadow with Crow wings appeared above both of you and you got angry.

Y/n: Tch! Raynare!