Chapter 1

"Did I Really Deserve that?"

For the longest time of my life, I have always dreamt of finishing my education and continuing my work life in performing arts, but at the day of my graduation, things started off bitter.

As I was on my way to the ceremony, the happy me thought of nothing but to finally end my suffering for the 4 years of college that I've endured, but, when I was about to enter the door of the taxi, a car crashed right in front of us.

I who was in the verge of death cried with tears laying on the ground thinking, what did I do to deserve such a thing?

Looking up at the sky, everything became bright, I thought, well atleast the angels have come pick me up, mybe after I die in this life, please take me to a place where eternal happiness and luck finds me.

My eyes fluttered as I awoken, my breathing was heavy, then suddenly a maid came to me and said, "Young master, your finally awake!"

Seeing her, I've realised, huh? , who is she and where am I?

She continued, "Please dont move too much, I'll call the baron and madam, stay safely as you are ok?"

Wait hold on, WHERE AM IIIIIII? Like I'm supposed to be dead by now! Just what is the meaning of this?!

As I looked around in confusion, I spotted a mirror, so I immediately stood up to take a closer look at my condition.

Glancing at my reflection I reacted in disbelief, my face? , this eyes? , havent Ive seen them in a novel illustration before, HAHHH dont tell mee.....

At that moment I coughed and blood was seen in my arm.

I knew it, I became Lewis Hain Evergreen, the supporting character who had an illness that was so hard to cure, that he died because of it, a hair that has a light shade of green and lavender eyes like no other, yup theres no doubt about it, and this world was the novel that I recently read last month entitled, To Love The Imperfect You.

Ok, calm down, lets sort out the situation first, since im in this body its already clear to say that Im finally dead, and I got transmigrated into this person.

*Breathes in and out.

Lets remember the plot, from what I know this novel was one of the top selling romance stories in my city, and as a sucker for this type of genre I immediately bought it and finished it 3 days after.

Basically the plot follows a sickly male lead who was born because the emperor had an affair with a maid, but soon after the empress knew about the scandal, she sought out to the maid and told her to run away and shut her mouth about what happened because she didn't want anything to be revealed publicly because it would ruin the great imperial name, and if she doesn't do it, she'll immediately face death if the worse situation ever occured.

After that, the maid had no choice but to flee the empire, years passed the empress thought that everything would finally be in peace, but instead things started to worsen on her side because she was infertile, and the empress wasnt able to produce an heir so the lineage of the imperial bloodline had weakened.

Due to the commotion in the court, the emperor finally admitted that he had a son that came from a lowly woman, when they heard the story a lot of people were against a half blood being treated as the next heir but since he was the only one remaining of the emperors kin there was no choice but to bring him back and raise him as a royal.

When the empress learned about what the emperor had done, she slapped him in their room telling him, "How dare you admit such a disgusting act, why would you say things like that infront of the high ranking officials!"

He replied in a cold response, "It is merely your fault for failing the basic job of an empress, Hah, without your status as my wife I would have killed you for laying your hands on royalty. Know your place woman."

Really, it still confuses as to why this novel was considered in the fluff and cute romance selection, when it literally contained chapters like this, it was indeed questionable at most.

TO BE CONTINUED!

♥︎♥︎♥︎

🅢🅣🅐🅡🅣 🅞🅕 🅕🅘🅡🅢🅣 🅐🅒🅣
☆✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦☆

𝐈 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐁𝐋)

🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁🅂 🄽🄾🅃🄴:

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝙸𝚖 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢, 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝. 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚋𝚌 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚕, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍♥︎

🅀🅄🄴🅂🅃🄸🄾🄽?

ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ's ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ?